Phandelver has been uncovered... The famed Dwarven merchant Gundren Rockseeker has uncovered a profitable, legendary mine in the Sword Mountains somewhere in the vicinity of the small town of Phandalin. Assembling a group of five heroes, he plans to make the trek out from Neverwinter with his friend Sildar Hallwinter before the party joins him in a wagon carrying goods for a merchant named Barthen in Phandelver. Unbeknownst to Gundren, his discovery has caught the attention of the powerful along the Sword Coast and there are a few who may be willing to take the mine for themselves... Game Information The Lost Mine of Phandelver is for **4-6 players** and will take your character to around the 4th level. The module is relatively short and is meant as an introduction to me, my DMing style, and for those who are new, D&D in general. Unlike the module however, I will allow you to create your own characters using only material from the Player's Handbook (unless you ask me privately otherwise, and that should be only published Wizards of the Coast material). If you enjoy this short campaign, then I am willing to continue with another module once it is completed. **Sessions will be no shorter than 3 hours and no longer than 4 hours. They will be held on Thursday nights starting @ 7 pm and will go either to 10 pm or 11 pm Central US Time.** You must make sure that you pay before each session begins. The character/group formation session and the first session are both free.**After the first session, it is $10 a session via PayPal.** We will use the **27 point buy system** for character creation. Please have a copy of the Player's Handbook (print or digital) around for use during the session. Roll20 Disclaimer: This game will require payment to participate. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Why Pay-to-Pay? You may be wondering why you should pay to be apart of this session? That's a great question and I have a few good reasons: - It ensures a spot in the game rather than having to go through an arduous, arbitrary application process. (Players are first-pay, first-play) - It gives an incentive to invest time and effort to play, the DM to prepare well. - It ensures game stability for both the DM and players. Basic Rules - We're here to have fun; no rule lawyers. - Being disrespectful to the DM or players gets you dropped. - Missing session without payment or notice gets you dropped (except for emergencies). - Missing more than **two sessions consecutively** results in being dropped. - Missing sessions that are paid for without an emergency forfeits any sort of refund. - Please have a copy of the Player's Handbook (whether in print or digital) on hand. Apply at the LFG if you would like to participate!