Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][Pathfinder][Weekly][Saturday][PST][Homebrew] Looking for a couple players to fill the party!

Edited 1512696770
I have a Homebrew Pathfinder campaign running every Saturday from about 5-10 PM PST, and I have a few open spots in the group. Details about the game! We play over Discord for voice and use Roll20 for the game. Starting level is 6th, progression is semi-normal, and I'm planning on running this campaign (come hell or high water) for a long, long time. I've been GM'ing for about a decade now, and my style is based around a solid mix of combat and roleplaying, allowing the players to choose what kind of themes they want to encounter by the choices of adventures they go on, and encouraging them to roleplay through as many parts of the game as possible. Character voices, fanciful exposition, visceral combat-- you can find it all with this group! The current arc is that the players are in debt to a noble family-- in the hole several thousand gold with them-- and need to pay it back before the end of twenty days. The debt came from a guild building that was not fully paid off, the debt being shunted onto the only remaining member of the guild's roster (the ones who originally had the building, which was originally one of the PCs), and a group was assembled (the rest of the PCs)to gather this gold as fast as possible through adventuring. This family is not someone you cheap out on. People disappear when that happens. The party is currently on their eighth day adventuring and fighting hard through a treacherous jungle looking for something to plunder from the ancient ruins. They are currently in an abandoned dwarven outpost nestled near some jungley mountains where they've found Sahuagin have taken over and set up shop inside. They just completed their first hectic battle, and are on their way to discovering the plight of the outpost of Greenhill. After some exploring of the subterranean outpost, they were captured by a wacky Lizardfolk Witch and thrown into an 'Obstacle Course'. After leaving the site of Greenhill, they encountered a group of Sahuagin reinforcements that they barely survived a fight through, and eventually ended up at the rendezvous point for their ride back to the city. They met up with the Ranger, and then found that the town would soon be under attack by an army of the living jungle. Instead of flee on their ship, they stayed behind with the Cavalier to fight, come hell or high water. So far, they've been in the fight of their lives and it isn't looking good, but they're living. The worst of the fight is came, with a Serpent Hydra and its Druid controller storming into the town of Grassbeach. The players barely survive with almost none of their resources left, beaten and battered from the brutal fight, with nothing but a want to return back to the city and sell off their hard earned loot to pay the debt. They've returned to the city without incident (thanks to the encounter dice being merciful). The group is currently a Life Oracle, and Fire Elemental (Bloodline) Sorcerer, an Inspiring Commander Cavalier(NPC), a Guide Ranger, and a Bard. We have only four actual PCs, as the Cavalier is a GMPC. The Cavalier is staying as a GMPC as they were originally played by a player who then left, and has opted to not join again. I like the character too much and by popular demand have kept her in. CAVEATS Only eight races are playable. Human, Half-elf, Elf, Dwarf, Ratfolk, Catfolk, Undine, and Half-orc. Half-orcs are called 'Orcs', but use the Half-orc racial template because the GM likes it better. Though it won't matter immediately, magic is restricted after 6th level spells. Please do not come in with a premade character concept. Contact me with your interest, and allow me to chat with you about the world lore and help you come up with a character concept that you will enjoy. If you cannot dedicate at least 80% of your Saturdays (with a down payment up front of at least three consecutive sessions), I'll have to overlook you. I've had way too many players join and leave after too soon, right after giving them some kind of narrative power. So, no broken hinges, please! Players will all start with one background skill (always maxed, always class skill for free), one background trait (The only trait you start with, you don't pick any others), and one background feat. However, I get to choose these for you based on the character concept you provide me with! If you're interested, leave me a private message with your Discord information, or a message here and I'll get back to you with mine so we can chat.

Edited 1512250324
Bumping for the morning!
Aaaand bumping for the afternoon. Just a note, no new applicants will be playing tonight. Don't worry! That's probably for the best. More time for character creation, also less of a chance of dying.
Bump! We are still looking, and there may be some more slots opening, too. We're looking for all  roles.
Bump! Still looking. The players have hit the city (finally) and that makes it way easier for me to introduce new characters. Also, we may have another  open slot.