Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player Looking for 5e Group

Hi! My name is Vosh, I'm an avid D&D player looking to find a group to play more frequently with. I have around 5-6 years experience with 3.5e, and would like to get more into 5e. I'm familiar with Roll20's cursory functions, and have a Discord for communication. My best availability is 8pm CST time on pretty much any given night, schedule permitting. More or less, I'm looking to play my Drow Cleric character, but I have other varying characters on my roster, if that's not suitable. I'm interested in a story or character centered kind of campaign.
See if it fits&gt; Im trying to finding a group of people not a bunch of characters. Characters die, people stay. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5813612/lfp-looking-for-payers-saturdays-after-at-5pm-gmt-roleplay-noobs" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5813612/lfp-looking-for-payers-saturdays-after-at-5pm-gmt-roleplay-noobs</a>
IcecalGamer said: See if it fits&gt; Im trying to finding a group of people not a bunch of characters. Characters die, people stay. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5813612/lfp-looking-for-payers-saturdays-after-at-5pm-gmt-roleplay-noobs" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5813612/lfp-looking-for-payers-saturdays-after-at-5pm-gmt-roleplay-noobs</a> It's tempting, but it sounds like it'll begin too late in the evening for me. ^^;