The group I’m playing with are currently starting up a new chapter in World of Darkness as Werewolves which will be ran every other Saturday morning (time is currently still flex about between 8 to 10, but our current starting time is 9:00am cst and run for four hours). The game is taking place in the fictional setting of Midway set up in the 13 th Precinct book and the player character are police officer but life will soon becoming much “furrier” and wilder in the near future. We are looking for one two to more players who would like to join us and one of those player who would be interested in running a game on the off days of my game. No preference of game has really not been stated other than someone voiced interest in playing a Fantasy Flight Star Wars game but its really up to whoever would like step up and run again, (first time GM are even welcomed if you are just wish to have an already established group who are will to be your test subject well here you are.) If this sounds interesting to you and your free during the times set please private message me so we can talk about it in detail