Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Hexblade's Curse

"You gain a bonus to damage rolls against the cursed target. The bonus equals your proficiency bonus. Any attack roll you make against the cursed target is a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 on the d20. If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier. You can’t use this feature again until you finish a short or long rest." Is there a code that I can use to add Hexblade's Curse (Crit Range) to the Global Attack Modifier to add the critical hit modifier to all of my hits (Without having to double all of my attacks)  Bonus, is there a macro I can make to regain the HP from this attack? 
What I would do is create a new attribute in the Attributes & Abilities tab called hexblade_crit and replace each attack's CRIT RANGE attribute with @{hexblade_crit}. It's up to you to determine how you want to use this attribute. You could put in a query ?{Hexblade Curse|No,20|Yes,19} or simply manually change this value between 19 and 20 when you cast the spell, or lose its effect.
TheThrapture said: Bonus, is there a macro I can make to regain the HP from this attack?  Macro's can only read attribute values, they cannot write values. However, if the creator of the game has a pro subscription, an API script could be used to restore HP.
add [[?{Apply Hexblade's Curse to Attack roll?|No, 20|Yes, 19}]] to the crit range field! 
If you was a Pro Member, you could use APIs to have your character regain HP.