Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with setting up tokens in my ToA game

I don't know if I'm missing something obvious here. I'm trying to set up all the NPC tokens in my Tomb of Annihilation game so they only show aura 1 and 2 so the health colour script I'm using works properly. I want the "show nameplates" and the "Player Permissions: Names:" boxes left un-ticked. ie I don't want the players to see this guy is a Guard, just that he has a green ring around him and so is at full health, and looks like this token picture. I've tried to change it on the game page under Settings: Game Default Settings: Customise new pages and tokens.. have un-ticked all the boxes and only had the 2 aura's selected in the token section for 'Player permissions: See' and then saved.  Is it because its an official module I have to do it manually some how? Every time I click on a token and try to edit it in game and then save changes, it will just revert to what it was before?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Jase, if  you're using the Aura/Health colors script from the one click install, all of those settings will be overridden by the script. You can select show names to PCs/GM through the main menu.
Thanks Kirsty, you're the best ;)