Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Roll Template] Adding User Defined Arguments

Edited 1512923726
Phillip G.
Sheet Author
I'd like to include the ability for a user to add an argument to my roll template, the way the default roll template does. I have seen it in other sheets, but am not sure what coding I would need to include. My current check template looks like this: <rolltemplate class="sheet-rolltemplate-pf_check">     <div class="sheet-header_background"><div class="sheet-header">{{name}}</div></div>         <div class="sheet-content_background">             {{#check}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="subheader">{{check}}</span></div>{{/check}}             {{#init}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Initiative:</span> {{init}}</div>{{/init}}             {{#spell_chk}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Successful if:</span> {{spell_chk}}</div>{{/spell_chk}}             {{#skill_chk}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Result:</span> {{skill_chk}}</div>{{/skill_chk}}             {{#caster_class}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Caster's Class/Lvl:</span> {{caster_class}}</div>{{/caster_class}}             {{#caster_lvl_chk}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Caster Level Check:</span> {{caster_lvl_chk}}</div>{{/caster_lvl_chk}}             {{#notes}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat">Notes:</span> {{notes}}</div>{{/notes}}         </div>     <div class="sheet-footer_background"><div class="sheet-footer">Starfinder©</div></div> </rolltemplate> Any help would be great. Edit: Added the following which gives a usable result (not quite the same as default):             {{#foo}}             <div class="sheet-content"><span class="tcat"></span>{{foo}}</div>{{/foo}} I would still like to see some other alternatives.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You need to use the allProps() helper function
Thank you Scott, I'll have to look into it.