Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Godbound Sheet] Multiple Damage Dice (Scripting?)

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey! I'd like some help in figuring out how to resolve multiple damage dice in Godbound, since the official sheet doesn't account for it. See image below from the rulebook for details on how this works. I can't use a rollable table because the damage chart isn't bounded and rolltemplate conditions can really only account for one roll at a time as far as I know. I'm assuming I need a script to make this work, but I can't figure out where to start. Will a sheet worker be able to handle this or do I need an API script? Any advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Since this is dealing with the results of rolls, you'll probably need an API script for it, however, there might be some creative ways to use sheetworkers to set it up as individual rolls ahead of time to then be organized by the roll template, but it'd probably be easier to use an script instead.