Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

RP Rookie LFG Numenera

Edited 1389946255
Hey there I am a fresh FNG when it comes to tabletop RPG`s and never played them before. I have been doing some reading on Numenera and it has a very interesting setting and the learning curve doesn`t seem too bad. I am looking for a group that would like to have a new player that is willing to learn and have some fun. I am available at any time just name a time and date and there is a 95% chance I am able to attend.
I'm in one game already, but I wouldn't mind joining a second, just because it's one of my two favorite RPGs (the other one's L5R, incidentally), and because I've got another character idea I'd like to try out. Saturday's the best day for me, personally; my Sundays are taken, and I work until 4 PM PST during the week.