Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Best way to share vision without giving control

I have recently had a group that would rather have their tokens share each other's visions as opposed to each having their own field of views. Not just ticking "can see light", but for them to actually see through the eyes of each other. Obviously, this is easily solved by giving control of each other's tokens to each other, however, I fear that this will inevitably cause the deletion, movement or misselection of each other's tokens. Do you guys know any method, be it API or otherwise to facilitate this? Any help is appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think an API script is the only way to go here. Probably something where each character token gets a transparent follower (like bump or flickers) that has the vision of the player token and represents an All Players Character. 
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ShareVision script, probably?