Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HO NO!!! HELP

I was logged on at work about 1/2 hour ago, I wen't home and just logged in at home. 6 maps ARE GONE that I worked on for hours please help!!!!!!!
Gid
Roll20 Team
Were the six maps that are missing created during the logged in period when you were at work? If so, did at any point in time did you see a warning pop up window in red show up on the top left of the screen mentioning a disconnect from the server?
Ok well I just closed windows and reopened and every thing is back, good god I freaked. I have seen that before in the past but I figured I would not build during those times, so no :). Thank you for responding so fast.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Glad I was able to offer, at the very least, moral support. Glad to know it was just a hiccup. Apologises for the momentary anxiety attack.
ty ha ha ha
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, I had something like that happen last night with the character journals. Every last one (unarhived) vanished. POOF! One refresh and everything was back the way it was, but in the meantime I freaked a little. That's a lot of macros to lose.