Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Certain Music Not Working in Roll20

Edited 1513819393
So for some strange reason when Im setting up music/Sound effects for my game some of them just don't load or make any well sound. It not for all of them, some of them work without any problem but almost half of the music/sound I use are unusable atm. They all have been working of as recently and I'm having trouble finding a solution. Update: Okay so now music I just checked are starting to not load or  produce any sound. I have no idea whats happening, if it helps I did just make a playlist for the sounds/music and started transferring stuff to them, that's when I noticed some of the music/sounds weren't working.   
Hi TheVillagerKing, Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)