Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change z-index on the repeating fieldset delete button

I have an issue were I have a repeating fieldset with a toggle at the end of the row which will hide/show more details.  Problem is when you go into edit mode the toggle appears above the delete button (The z-index of the toggle is set high, I tried lowering and that allows the delete button to show but then the toggle fails to work.)  So I'm hoping there is an easy way to increase the z-index of the button but so far I haven't be able to make that happen.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
.repcontainer .itemcontrol { z-index: 100; }
Works like a charm.  Thanks.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to add, you might need to use the "!important" declaration to increase specificity.  I love saying that word.  ;-P
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jakob always has the best answers. ;-(
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Just to add, you might need to use the "!important" declaration to increase specificity.  I love saying that word.  ;-P !important is THE DEVIL. I added .repcontainer to help with specificity :).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I thought about mentioning that it should be used sparingly if ever.  But I was feeling a little evil.  }:->