Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Using Dynamic Lightning with Line of Sight without yielding the token control to players

Edited 1515624121
As I manage many players and token position and rotation is very important during combats, I feel like having to yield control of the tokens to the players in order to be able  to use the  Line of Sight  feature properly can get messy. I know that tokens cannot trespass a lightning layer wall, but that's not useful for my case. Also, same for the Advanced Fog of War feature. Is there some workaround or mechanic in order to avoid yielding the control? Isn't possible for the developers to set the lightning and AFW features apart from the Control & Edit Character field? It would be a really helpful feature and wouldn't ruin the experience for DMs that use it as it is now.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, this thread will be closed.