Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to start a group for D&D 5E. Chat Session tonight on Discord (7:00 pm EST)

New to D&D 5E and Roll20.  I am working on some adventures and am looking for those who want to put together a casual group that plays oneshots with the possiblity to morph into a campaign.  Not new to Roleplay and D&D but would like others who are like minded and willing to learn together.  I have played a couple Oneshots and enjoy this site immensely.  Please respond below and I will send you a link to the Discord server and I will be on sometime around 7:00 pm. Eastern tonight.  Please include your discord ID in case the link doesn't work.  New to discord as well but it is feature rich.
I'm up for a chat tonight, my discord is wilksta#7435.  I haven't played D&D5e before but am interested
Hello, I am am looking for a group as well and am up to chat. rogerleung#1920

Edited 1515801681
Hello I hope I'm not to late so yeah gonna Pm you my discord ID Would love to join this
I'm a bit late on the uptake, but I'd love to chat about it. Discord is Lynn#0586
I'm a total newb, 0 exp but I really want to learn and would like to join.