Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for macro help (3.5)

I have a player with several situational bonuses to his Cure Light Wounds spell, and I'd like to set up a macro that takes these into account.  The final macro needs to check for these things: Add 2 * spell level to the final roll due to his augmented healing feat. How many charges of a Ring of Mystic Healing he is using (1, 2, 3).  If he uses any, it adds 1d6 + 1d6 per charge to the final amount. Is he empowering the spell with his empowered spellshard?  If so, take the final value * 1.5. This does almost everything I want it to.  There are Mystic Healing|0 and Empowered|0 queries at the beginning of the macro, which are referenced in this line: [[(1d8 + [[((?{Mystic Healing}+1)d6)]] [Mystic Healing] + ([[{@{casterlevel}, 5}kl1]]+1 [Mystic Healing]) [CL] + 2 [Aug. Healing]) * [[{?{Empowered} *1.5}, 1}kh1]])]] The only changes I need to make are: If Mystic Healing is 0, then add nothing.  Right now it still adds 1d6. Augmented Healing should be a (2 * spell level) check rather than a static value. I'm using Diana's 3.5 sheet, if that's relevant.  Thanks for any help in advance.
NECRO POWERS ACTIVATE!!! Mystic healing could be modified to provide options for charges, that then set the die value: ?{Mystic Healing Charges|0,0d1|1,2d6|2,3d6|3,4d6} Augmented healing would be + [[(2 * ?{Spell Level|0})]]