Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

3.5 character not showing on the map

hello, i am in a game called escape from tartarus/rise of the horsemen, and my new character is not showing up on the map. i dont know how to fix this. i am not the gm, just a player.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
'not showing up on the map' is, unfortunately, a very vague and nebulous description.  I'm going to ask some questions that will, hopefully, get us more information and help you troubleshoot your issue :) First off: What webbrowser are you using?  Roll20 only supports the latest public releases of Firefox and Chrome.  If you're using anything else, please install one of those and try again. Secondly: What happens when you do this?
i am using chrome i may need to update though, when i click and drag the character on to the map like shown it does not appear where it lands sorry for the vagueness. i am not the gm of the game though, so i dont have access to everything like you do. according to chrome i am running on the most recent update. the character's name is Vimak. i hope this helps.

Edited 1517073697
Ask your GM to make sure your character has a default token linked to it. Send this link to the GM: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a>
ok so it turns out the picture was a broken link the token is now linked with the sheet it is fixed.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad this was resolved so easily.&nbsp; I'll close this thread, since the issue is resolved, but please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you have any issues or concerns :)