Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Transmogrifier in Plus subscription

Okay, I know this is kind of weird as a "suggestion", but I couldn't find a better forum for it. See, this is a crucial feature for me. Basically I don't care about anything else in the Pro suite, and it feels really out of place for this more basic functionality (not having to recreate the same work again and again every time you want to make a new game) to be locked into the highest tier. It just doesn't fit with the other features. If I go Pro I would be paying $5/month more for this one particular feature. This really fits better as a Plus feature. I'm not sure that I want to pay that much more for just that feature, and I'm also not sure I want to pay for Plus without it. So I'm left finding myself unlikely to subscribe to a paid version at all due to that. Am I the only one dissatisfied with the placement of the Transmogrifier in the Pro tier?
Whoops, I see now that you can copy entire games, just not duplicate individual elements into already created other games. That seems okay.