Weekend warriors of the digital table top persuasion, welcome! Lots of ground to cover today, new updates to be teased, faces to be revealed, shows to be announced... We've been busy and that's not even the last of it as next week promises to be even more eventful! [no spoilers] Let's stay focused on this week for now and run through a veritable deluge of good news and content... Developer Spotlight WebRTC polish, including bugfixing transparency issues with whispering Game Patch updates, especially around patching games with addons and modules that use pre-prepared macros Miscellaneous changes including a small forum badge tweak, added library notification, and more Hi rollers, Steve K here. Not a lot of changes going out the week because we're furiously putting the final touches on a much large update coming soon. I can't say too much today, but I think there's going to be something for everyone. After the update I'll spend some time explaining and unpacking our design decisions. Until then, check out this teaser screen shot and happy rolling! Steve K. Roll20 Lead Developer Community Highlights Character Sheets: You know what we love? Seeing a brand new sheet for a new system. Thank you, Sentinal Comics RPG sheet, for giving us that boost this week! Say Hello to Soraya! That's right, as you may have already read on the Roll20 Blog , we have hired a Brand Manager! Soraya will be handling PR for our team and publicly representing Roll20, we hope you give her a warm welcome. (Ask her about her extremely fluffy dogs). Roll20 What's Up Episode 1 is Out! Cat's out of the bag! Our vidcast/podcast talkshow, Roll20 What's Up aired its first episode on our Twitch Channel this week! If you missed it, no worries: it's archived on Twitch here and will soon be available in audio format too for all you audiophiles, so get those RSS feeds ready... Don't forget to mark your calendars, either, as the show will air every Tuesday, 3PM PST from here on out. So do follow us on Twitch if you like what you see, and send us your comments and questions to <a href="mailto:podcast@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">podcast@roll20.net</a> - we will be answering questions in upcoming shows as we get them! -and hey, I didn't tell you this but we have another new one shot show in the works for Tuesday 6PM PST too, something about an occult cult in a mysterious high school ? So definitely follow us so you don't miss it- On the Marketplace Each week, Dean - our Licensing & Marketplace Coordinator - presents some of their favorite packs submitted by our independent artist community: EDv21: Marble Magic by Meditating Munky This week I'm super into Meditating Munky's Marble Magic set - mostly because the name reminds me of the old NES game, Marble Madness, but is then filled with blood-filled pentagrams, which is the game Marble Madness should have been. Vile Tiles Sci-fi Decor by Gabriel Pickard Gabriel Pickard's new Vile Tiles Scifi Decor set has enough tossed beds, flipped chairs, and backlit computer keyboards to recreate the aftermath of a robot college party. Do future robots own roombas, or does that present an ethical concern? Pixels and Dragons in Spaaaace - Character Pack 2 by Dsurion Dsurion returns with another Pixels and Dragons in Spaaaace pack, which I'm a huge fan of but I'm saving for a rainy day when I run my "Leprechaun 4: In Space" / "Nightmare on Elm Street 6" crossover campaign, which you're all invited to. Please check out all the new additions to the marketplace - where some of the most passionate and creative independent voices in the TTRPG community thrive on your support! WOTC Highlights Last but not least, we'd like to remind you that Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated , a Dungeons & Dragons classic, is just as lovely in the digital realm as it was when you could hold the tiles in your hands. The Roll20 conversion is a series of map and tile packs span 3 themes with over 100 tiles each: City , Dungeon and Wilderness and it is available on the Roll20 Marketplace! Our team has also created 5 unique new maps per themed pack for you, including Dynamic Lighting , Advanced Fog of War & Rollable Tokens for quick tile flipping capabilities. You can pick your favorite theme or go for all three in the Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated: 3 Pack Bundle and save yourself 10$. Don't forget to sneak a Dragon in that custom Dungeon ... With that terrible attempt at a joke, I bid you a happy weekend and plenty of rest and games! -Alex