Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Pathfinder Game LFPs

Edited 1519971108
Hello there, my name is Jason and I am seeking players for my new upcoming Pathfinder game. Majority of the info can be found in the link  HERE . Looking to start a Session 0 game next Friday, March 9th , if all slots are filled by then.
Giving this a bump as I am still seeking players.
Do you have any additional information about your game? Is this going to be hardcore dungeon crawling min/max necessary, more on the exploration adventuring side?

Edited 1520398314
Currently the only information there is to tell is that it will be taking place in my homebrew world of Zevis and we shall be using the Pathfinder system. Once all slots of the group have been filled, we will be meeting this Friday to discuss and agree on a theme for the game. Be it a dungeon crawl, exploration, urban, pirate, or anything else you all might be able to look for. I will say that I am not looking for min/maxers for my game, but rather people that enjoy helping create an interesting story and role play. Some combat will be mixed in of course, but numbers are not that important. We will be rolling for stats, and that information can be found in the link above. Currently I only have 1 spot left for the main 4, but I might accept a 5th person.
I had a person drop out last minute due to a change in work schedual. So I now have 2 spots open.
All slots have currently been filled and I thank everyone that has shown interest.