Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to not bold calculated text

Right now if I calculate a value using brackets [[@{selected|charisma_mod]] the text outputs as bold. Is there anyway to keep it from doing that?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If with roll templates, yes.  Those are based on the character sheet you're using, so if your current character sheet doesn't do it for you, you'd need to use a custom character sheet and build the appropriate roll template into it. If you only want it for yourself, you could use something like Stylish to accomplish it.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you don't mind losing the ability to hover over the result for details, this will do it for you: [[ [[@{selected|charisma_mod]] The extra leading inline roll bracket can be hidden by using a roll template and putting it outside of the template fields, like so: &{template:default} [[ {{Roll Example=[[@{selected|charisma_mod]]}}

Edited 1519933638
Worked like a charm Scott C. That's exactly what I needed. And I can still use things like **text** to bold the things I want! Thank you! I really just wanted this so I could create some simple macros to keep an eye on player resources like below. You can see Prepared Spells was done using a calculation. I, nor the player really care too much about what those are in this case.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Glad to help, Happy Rolling