Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Script to remove unused attributes

Is there an API out there that can strip unused attributes from character sheets? I have what looks to be a lot of unused and legacy attributes from the OGL update, and switching an npc sheet to a character sheet and vice-versa. The reason I would like to do this, is one, I’m OVD; and two, I’ve referenced attributes on the old OGL sheet by accident and then those macros don’t work on new characters / NPCs where they’ve sinced slimmed them down.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The problem is there's no automated way for an API script to determine which attributes are part of a character sheet, and which are either manually created or created as part of an older or different character sheet.   If you could generate a list of the attributes you wanted to retain, creating a script to remove anything else would be trivial.  It's that first part that's fairly difficult.