Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Down?

Edited 1391119740
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
I'm assuming the API server is having trouble right now? Especially when this code is an infinite loop and obvious syntax errors aren't being flagged? (Or maybe not down, maybe the API isn't talking to the API Console?) var hi; //do nothing
It looks like about 30 minutes ago *something* happened. Not totally sure what yet. Caused the memory usage to double and the CPU to be stuck at 100%. After about 15 minutes of this the API master process correctly killed all campaign sandboxes and reset itself, and now everything seems fine. It's supposed to be able to detect long-running/infinite loops and kill them much quicker than that, though...
The waypoint system was also acting pretty weird while the API was not working. I don't know to what degree they are connected under the hood, but thought I should throw it out there regardless.