Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird Error Message

TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function at levelUP (apiscript.js:1375:42) at RegisterEventHandlers.on (apiscript.js:1602:17) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:901:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1194:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1378:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) This happens everytime I open an NPC character sheet from the Princes of the Apocalypse as it begins to convert automatically over to Shaped.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
"levelUP" is not a function of the sheet or script. Not sure what it is. Unless it's causing problems I'd ignore it. If it's causing problems then please use the Issue Tracker
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This looks to be an error with my easy experience script.
Perhaps it goes along with an error that shows and says, there is no character with the ID and then a bunch of letters.  Maybe because I am setting up a new campaign and there are no PCs yet.  I will try disabling your script until I have added a player and then see if its better.
  Scott C. said: This looks to be an error with my easy experience script. I get that same message - what's the workaround until the error is fixed, or until the fix gets pushed to one-click?