Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Entropy Tabletop System] [18+] [EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -4 hours]

Edited 1521655006
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Welcome, my name is Charly Bellavance and I am a content creator wishing to publish many adventure modules on this very site in the future. I have been working for around two years now on a completely original system for Sci-Fi greatness with a side of cosmic horror and inspired by Call Of Cthulhu and my true love in gaming, Mass Effect, and others. I plan to test my now finished manual to make sure it is working as intended but playing has been a problem for a while since my groups are never available and they either cancel at last minute or even sometimes never shows up. This post is to start a little group of around 2 up to 4 player group for a creepy space opera game that would be Typing Only for dialogues with a heavy emphasis on roleplay and exploration . The book completely supports combat and magic casting as well and can be utilized by the player at their discretion and depending on the setting and backgrounds of the character. This is a Mature game and in such, there are mature themes, such as sexual references or heavy violence and gore, but it only goes as much as players want it to happens and I can adapt to any change in the narrative. Characters can be also a victim of very graphical (yet only narrated) events of body horror or other very displeasing scenes before dying and the game should be treated as a mature event (think about Dead Space or Alien), and in such I would prefer to have 18+ people playing to not cause awkwardness and limit the people's roleplay. I must declare that I ask for everyone to respect their group members and that I am personally 100% open to adapt to their tastes if need be. The game is lethal, and dying is a very easy thing to do, voluntarily or not. A gunshot can kill you without armor and monsters and antagonist will not simply let the group kill them without a fight. The same thing can be said for the group as fear of death and the trouble of being a weak being is felt all around the game. The game also functions in a way that all players can start has powerful as they wish (with some limitation of course) with the stat and skill system, in their own category. A gunslinger could never miss a shot but they would be lacking in other skills and techniques, allowing heavy customization of any character. Many races are selectable with a few equipped with special powers and are dangerous on their own while others are smarter or faster. 12 main races are available at the start with their own political and racial worlds, and 14 more are available with conditions, acting as exotic or restricted races, offering more extreme backgrounds and powers. Races are heavily influencing roleplay as well as the strongest races in physical combat, for instance, they might be seen as pirate and brutes while the more attractive ones might be seen as targets and snobbish people. Playing a race is also selecting a roleplay and a certain stigma that only them can change in-game. The game is classless and the only progression is made while playing and not outside of the game. Everything is judged by the actions and success or the troubles the group get themselves in and not by a flat gain after a victory. The game is fluid and the quest/mission can be failed or altered if events are changing it. Players are welcome to change the narrative if they find a smarter way to deal with problems and they should be rewarded for such ingenious way of thinking but they should also only think as much as their character would in their situation since the emphasis is roleplay, and not mindless monster hunting! I am on a shifting schedule but I am flexible. For people interested in a Sci-Fi cosmic horror adventure to post here and debate about the game. I am a French Canadian living in Quebec but I can speak and type English (the manual is 100% english). We will plan the game days as the weeks comes around and try to play once in a while and my timezone is EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -4 hours The game purpose is to have a great time, maybe some spooks and nice roleplay, but also to test the system, so you can bet I will employ many sides of the roleplay to test and forge the best version possible!
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
For more information and a little ''bump'', the adventure would be a One-Shot trying to be final in itself but the possibility of having follow-ups is not impossible. It would depends on if the group is still alive and want to continue their character's journey. If not, a possibility for another One-Shot adventure would be possible as well. (by one-shot, I mean ''one quest/campaign, not one session).