Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Health/Aura Tint Colors Wrong

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have been testing this script out on a bunch of pcs, and they are set with different aura2 colours at full health. Is this intended? I've tried a handful of NPCs and they seem to be working okay. They all use Aura1, and Aura2 is left alone, and set to white. But one Pc has aura2 set to blue, another to red (both at full health), and when i try to set them to white, they immediately change back. So the script is setting them, and I don't know why. It means their auras look different, and cant be used as a guide to health.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I figured it out - there's a line in the script where it draws the colour for Aura2 from the player's chosen colour. I changed that and now it looks better to me.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello G G, Could you give the line number in the script please? Iexperienced the same issue and would love to use your patch :p (what color did you choose ?) Have a nice day :)

Edited 1522079480
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lines 50 and 51 are pColor = '#000000'; if(player !== undefined) pColor = player.get('color'); You can safely comment out both those lines, and it will use the same aura2 color defined earlier for npcs (white). If you just comment out the second one, you can use the first line to set whatever color you want for the pcs.  I commented both out. If you use tokenMod to set up default tokens, its a good idea to add these to your tokenMod macro: --set aura1_radius|0 --set aura2_radius|0 The first 2 lines above ensure that the aura set by the Aura/Tint script doesnt get saved to the token, so if you stop using it you dont have to redo all your tokens. You can alse reset the colors too, but they dont get applied if the radius is zero.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Thx a lot, very cool ! :)