Setting up a game I'll be running in a week and thought I'd try out Advanced Fog of War since I hadn't used it yet. Initially loved the effect, but quickly realized I needed simple Fog of War enabled as well or all doors would be see-though. Unfortunately, this seemed to result in a weird problem: players (luckily had one log in to test things) could see terrain through walls! Turned out this was because Polygon Reveal tool (which I much prefer to the Reveal Tool) was stripping away the Advanced Fog of War as well as the Simple Fog of War, even when I was holding down Alt. This was not the case with the standard Reveal tool, only the Polygon version. If it helps, I was... 1. Pressing and holding Alt. 2. Clicking the vertexes to create the polygon. 3. Clicking the starting vertex again to close the polygon. 4. Releasing Alt. I thought at first that Polygon Reveal might not support the modifier keys, but according to the wiki "you can specifically edit the Fog of War or Advanced Fog of War fog layers individually by using the Reveal Areas, Polygon Reveal, and Hide Areas drawing tools" so it seems like it is supposed to. Firefox, Windows 10, fairly powerful computer. Campaign is called ArmorRuleTest