Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Death Saving throw macro that removes token from initiative if it fails

So as the title suggests I am trying to make a Death Saving throw macro that removes token from init if it fails its death saving throw. I try to have each NPC roll one death saving throw to keep combat interesting and a chance for a fight to swing the other way. However, it does bog the game down a little bit. Was wondering if any of you scriptmancers had an idea?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I can probably write you a one off script to do this. I’m on vacation right now, but I’ll see if I can work it I.  
The Aaron said: I can probably write you a one off script to do this. I’m on vacation right now, but I’ll see if I can work it I.   Enjoy your vacation man! Take your time!!
WHAT?!? The Aaron takes vacations?? Enjoy your vacation.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Well... “vacation” might be a stretch... driving 9 hours each way with my wife and 8 kids to visit both sets of grandparents. Not exactly a RELAXING vacation. :) Thanks though, I’ll give enjoyment my best shot!  =D