Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] StatusInfo

Edited 1524474740
Robin
API Scripter
LATEST UPDATE: It now allows you to create and edit conditions, see below. I just wrote a script I use myself to get a description of a condition in chat whenever a specified statusmarker is added to a token. Github It&nbsp;works nicely together with&nbsp; Tokenmod .It shows condition descriptions whenever a statusmarker is set or when the command `!condition` is used, eg: `!condition prone`. Commands !condition help - Shows the help menu. !condition config - Shows the config menu. !condition [CONDITION NAME] - Shows the given condition description. !condition add [CONDITION NAME(S)] - Add the condition(s) given to the selected token(s), eg. `!condition add prone paralyzed`. !condition remove [CONDITION NAME(S)] - Remove the condition(s) given from the selected token(s). !condition toggle [CONDITION NAME(S)] - Toggles the condition(s) given of the selected token(s). !condition config export - Exports the config (with conditions). !condition config import [EXPORT CONTENT] - Imports the config (with conditions). Config Command - The command used by this script, eg. `!condition`. Only to GM - Send the condition info only to the gm. Show on Status Change - Send the condition info when the statusmarkers change. Display icon in chat - Shows the icon next to the condition title in the chat condition descriptions. Conditions Config - Configure the conditions you want to use. Change - Change the condition settings. Add Condition - Add a new condition. Basic HTML is allowed in the description. Default Statusmarkers It uses the following condition/statusmarker list (but you can always change this in the code): Blinded, bleeding-eye Charmed, broken-heart Deafened, edge-crack Frightened, screaming Grappled, grab* Invisibility, ninja-mask Incapacitated, interdiction Paralyzed, pummeled Petrified, frozen-orb Poisoned, chemical-bolt Prone, back-pain Restrained, fishing-net Stunned, fist Unconscious, sleepy TokenMod Macro I run this with the following Tokenmod macro: !token-mod ?{Status|Concentrating, --set statusmarkers#!blue|Readying, --set statusmarkers#!stopwatch|-, |Blinded, --set statusmarkers#!bleeding-eye --flip light_hassight|Charmed, --set statusmarkers#!broken-heart|Deafened, --set statusmarkers#!edge-crack|Frightened, --set statusmarkers#!screaming|Grappled, --set statusmarkers#!grab|Invisibility, --set statusmarkers#!ninja-mask|Incapacitated, --set statusmarkers#!interdiction|Paralyzed, --set statusmarkers#!pummeled|Petrified, --set statusmarkers#!frozen-orb|Poisoned, --set statusmarkers#!chemical-bolt|Prone, --set statusmarkers#!back-pain|Restrained, --set statusmarkers#!fishing-net|Stunned, --set statusmarkers#!fist|Unconscious, --set statusmarkers#!sleepy|-, |Blessed, --set statusmarkers#!angel-outfit|Raging, --set statusmarkers#!overdrive|Marked, --set statusmarkers#!archery-target|-, |Dead, --set statusmarkers#=dead|-, |Clear Conditions, --set statusmarkers#-bleeding-eye#-broken-heart#-edge-crack#-screaming#-grab#-pummeled#-aura#-chemical-bolt#-back-pain#-fishing-net#-fist#-frozen-orb#-interdiction#-sleepy#-ninja-mask#-dead|Clear All, --set statusmarkers#-bleeding-eye#-broken-heart#-edge-crack#-screaming#-grab#-pummeled#-aura#-chemical-bolt#-back-pain#-fishing-net#-fist#-frozen-orb#-interdiction#-sleepy#-ninja-mask#-angel-outfit#-overdrive#-blue#-stopwatch#-archery-target#-dead} <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Wow!&nbsp; Looks really nice! Can't wait to try it.
Robin
API Scripter
Let me know how it went :)
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Love this script, adding it to all my games! One thing I have noticed is if you use the Clear action from the TokenMod menu, it prints the Blinded condition info in the chat window. Otherwise, no other issues so far!

Edited 1523012393
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: Love this script, adding it to all my games! One thing I have noticed is if you use the Clear action from the TokenMod menu, it prints the Blinded condition info in the chat window. Otherwise, no other issues so far! Great to hear you love it!&nbsp; There was indeed a small bug, should be fixed now:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts</a>
Robin
API Scripter
I have updated the script with some basic configuration and a help menu.
I don't know why but it doesn't work on my campaign. Is it sheet dependant? It doesn't appear to be, but I get an error even when this is the only API running in my game. &nbsp;
Robin
API Scripter
Jerry F. said: I don't know why but it doesn't work on my campaign. Is it sheet dependant? It doesn't appear to be, but I get an error even when this is the only API running in my game. &nbsp; I made a bug in my last update where the script wouldn't initialize correctly. It should be fixed now: <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/blob/master/StatusInfo.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/blob/master/StatusInfo.js</a>
Thanks, that sure did fix it.
I don't know if you are about suggestions, but is it possible or even something you care to add, could you add the default token marker you use to the text that is printed? I know this is fluff and sometimes GMs use different ones but I sure do think it would be a cool add. Plus I copied your macro for statuses and use them now, they are totally rad. &lt;--Throwback to the 90s.

Edited 1523578352
Robin
API Scripter
Jerry F. said: I don't know if you are about suggestions, but is it possible or even something you care to add, could you add the default token marker you use to the text that is printed? I know this is fluff and sometimes GMs use different ones but I sure do think it would be a cool add. Plus I copied your macro for statuses and use them now, they are totally rad. &lt;--Throwback to the 90s. Great idea! Something like this? It should work no matter which icon you choose for a condition. It's updated in my repository now:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/blob/master/StatusInfo.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/blob/master/StatusInfo.js</a>
Excellente!!!
Robin
API Scripter
I have just updated the script to allow editting and creating of condtions, see the main post above (or the&nbsp; Github README ) for more information.

Edited 1524445051
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
There seems to be a problem when trying to set 'skull' as the statusmarker through the new interface. Instead of displaying the 'skull' marker, it just prints the word 'skull'. Also, when looking at the full "Add Condition" list, the new condition shows the word false instead of displaying the skull icon. Also, rolling-bomb seems to be incorrectly spelled as rolling-tomb.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's a great addition, Robin.
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: There seems to be a problem when trying to set 'skull' as the statusmarker through the new interface. Instead of displaying the 'skull' marker, it just prints the word 'skull'. Also, when looking at the full "Add Condition" list, the new condition shows the word false instead of displaying the skull icon. Also, rolling-bomb seems to be incorrectly spelled as rolling-tomb. Thanks for the reply! I have fixed the issues.&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... I have also updated with a feature to add/remove conditions to tokens. !condition add [CONDITION] - Adds the condition given to the selected tokens. !condition remove [CONDITION] - Removes the condition given from the selected tokens.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the updates! I'm having trouble now when triggering the icons with Tokenmod that the descriptions don't pop up in chat (except occasionally, they do . . . but it is very sporadic). The markers are adding correctly with Tokenmod, it is just the description issue. If I use your new feature to add/remove conditions, it all seems to work. But, a couple of bugs I've noticed with that. First, the only way I can get it to trigger is with !Conditions add [CONDITION] . Note the capitalization and "s" on the end of the word. That is the only way I can get any command to trigger for the script, is with this format. Second, if you select multiple tokens and try to operate the add/remove on them (something Tokenmod handles) it crashes the API. Error message is: TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined at updateStatusMarker (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2793:53) at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:938:17) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:968:18) at msg.selected.forEach.s (apiscript.js:25482:48) at Array.forEach (native) at handleInput (apiscript.js:25481:34) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560

Edited 1524474776
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: Thanks for the updates! I'm having trouble now when triggering the icons with Tokenmod that the descriptions don't pop up in chat (except occasionally, they do . . . but it is very sporadic). The markers are adding correctly with Tokenmod, it is just the description issue. If I use your new feature to add/remove conditions, it all seems to work. But, a couple of bugs I've noticed with that. First, the only way I can get it to trigger is with !Conditions add [CONDITION] . Note the capitalization and "s" on the end of the word. That is the only way I can get any command to trigger for the script, is with this format. Second, if you select multiple tokens and try to operate the add/remove on them (something Tokenmod handles) it crashes the API. Error message is: TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined at updateStatusMarker (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2793:53) at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:938:17) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:968:18) at msg.selected.forEach.s (apiscript.js:25482:48) at Array.forEach (native) at handleInput (apiscript.js:25481:34) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 This all is very weird, I've just tested it some more, and everything is working correctly for me. Could you reset your config and try again? UPDATE I have just updated again, it is now possible to: Add multiple conditions add once to selected token(s) Export/Import the config (with conditions) (also in config menu) Toggle Conditions on tokens See top post for commands.
Update seems to work on all of them except for Deafened I still can't get that one to come up with token-mod

Edited 1524491342
Anthony V. said: Update seems to work on all of them except for Deafened I still can't get that one to come up with token-mod Invisibility does not seem to work either, I have tried resetting the config
Robin
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Anthony V. said: Update seems to work on all of them except for Deafened I still can't get that one to come up with token-mod Invisibility does not seem to work either, I have tried resetting the config What tokenmod command do you use exactly?
MSG
Pro
Sheet Author
I have a token selected and tried typing in (without the quote) "!condition add unconscious" and it returns "Condition add does not exist." - like it's looking for a condition named "add" instead of adding the condition.&nbsp; Is it supposed to be "!condition ~add unconscious", or something? I'm typing it in directly in the chat window, if that makes a difference.

Edited 1524510118
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I reset config, and it definitely changed to now work with !condition instead of !Conditions . Also all of the default conditions now return their text to chat when the icons are toggled, except for Blinded.&nbsp;If it matters, I'm currently controlling through a roll template (code below). But I also do not get Blinded to return if I just toggle the icon through the token's gear area, or by making a straight Tokenmod macro. Edit to add, I made a fresh campaign and it is doing it on both Blinded and Unconscious in the new campaign. Also as a question, for custom effects, is it possible to add line breaks to make the description text easier to read when printed to chat? /w gm &{template:desc} {{desc=**GAME UTILITIES** **Status** [Concentration](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!overdrive) | [Blessed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!angel-outfit) | [Raging](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!rolling-bomb) | [Marked](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!archery-target) | [Hexed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!skull) [Blinded](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!bleeding-eye --flip light_hassight) | [Charmed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!broken-heart) | [Deafened](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!edge-crack) | [Frightened](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!screaming) | [Grappled](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!grab) | [Invisibility](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!ninja-mask) | [Incapacitated](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!interdiction) | [Paralyzed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!pummeled) | [Petrified](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!frozen-orb) | [Poisoned](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!chemical-bolt) | [Prone](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!back-pain) | [Restrained](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!fishing-net) | [Stunned](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!fist) | [Unconscious](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!sleepy) [Blue](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!blue) | [Purple](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!purple) | [Pink](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!pink) | [Yellow](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!yellow) | [OFF](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead) [Config](!condition config)}}

Edited 1524559239
Robin
API Scripter
MSG said: I have a token selected and tried typing in (without the quote) "!condition add unconscious" and it returns "Condition add does not exist." - like it's looking for a condition named "add" instead of adding the condition.&nbsp; Is it supposed to be "!condition ~add unconscious", or something? I'm typing it in directly in the chat window, if that makes a difference. Weird, everything works correctly for me. Could you try it with other conditions to? And with the toggle command, eg. `!condition toggle prone` edit: Don't think I have to ask, but just to be sure, you have the latest version btw?

Edited 1524559100
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: I reset config, and it definitely changed to now work with !condition instead of !Conditions . Also all of the default conditions now return their text to chat when the icons are toggled, except for Blinded.&nbsp;If it matters, I'm currently controlling through a roll template (code below). But I also do not get Blinded to return if I just toggle the icon through the token's gear area, or by making a straight Tokenmod macro. Edit to add, I made a fresh campaign and it is doing it on both Blinded and Unconscious in the new campaign. Also as a question, for custom effects, is it possible to add line breaks to make the description text easier to read when printed to chat? /w gm &{template:desc} {{desc=**GAME UTILITIES** **Status** [Concentration](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!overdrive) | [Blessed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!angel-outfit) | [Raging](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!rolling-bomb) | [Marked](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!archery-target) | [Hexed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!skull) [Blinded](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!bleeding-eye --flip light_hassight) | [Charmed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!broken-heart) | [Deafened](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!edge-crack) | [Frightened](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!screaming) | [Grappled](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!grab) | [Invisibility](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!ninja-mask) | [Incapacitated](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!interdiction) | [Paralyzed](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!pummeled) | [Petrified](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!frozen-orb) | [Poisoned](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!chemical-bolt) | [Prone](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!back-pain) | [Restrained](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!fishing-net) | [Stunned](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!fist) | [Unconscious](!token-mod --set statusmarkers#!sleepy) [Blue](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!blue) | [Purple](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!purple) | [Pink](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!pink) | [Yellow](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!yellow) | [OFF](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead) [Config](!condition config)}} I've just run test after test again, with and without TokenMod, but it is working for me. I realy don't know what's going on here. And it is only with Blinded and Unconscious? --- As for the question. You can use basic HTML in the descriptions. &lt;br&gt; is a normal linebreak, eg: This is the first line&lt;br&gt;This is the second line. Looks like this: This is the first line This is the second line &lt;p&gt; is a paragraph, eg: &lt;p&gt;This is paragraph1&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;This is paragraph2&lt;/p&gt; Looks like: This is paragraph1 This is paragraph2

Edited 1524684617
MSG
Pro
Sheet Author
Robin K. said: MSG said: I have a token selected and tried typing in (without the quote) "!condition add unconscious" and it returns "Condition add does not exist." - like it's looking for a condition named "add" instead of adding the condition.&nbsp; Is it supposed to be "!condition ~add unconscious", or something? I'm typing it in directly in the chat window, if that makes a difference. Weird, everything works correctly for me. Could you try it with other conditions to? And with the toggle command, eg. `!condition toggle prone` edit: Don't think I have to ask, but just to be sure, you have the latest version btw? I had gotten ot from your GitHub that was linked in your first post.&nbsp; It seems I ended up getting Version 0.2 - I have just gone there again and see Version 0.3.3 (is that the latest version?), and it works now.&nbsp; Thanks!
Robin
API Scripter
That is the latest version indeed! Have fun with it, and let me know if there are any more problems or suggestions!
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Robin K. said: I've just run test after test again, with and without TokenMod, but it is working for me. I realy don't know what's going on here. And it is only with Blinded and Unconscious? After playing a session yesterday, it is apparent that it is happening with all of them. Would it be at all helpful for me to invite you into a game to see?
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: Robin K. said: I've just run test after test again, with and without TokenMod, but it is working for me. I realy don't know what's going on here. And it is only with Blinded and Unconscious? After playing a session yesterday, it is apparent that it is happening with all of them. Would it be at all helpful for me to invite you into a game to see? We can try that indeed, maybe it will be more clear what's the problem is.
Loren, have you checked for hard returns in what you are submitting? In the code block you post above, it looks like there are hard returns right before Blinded and in the middle of Unconscious, the two statuses you are having trouble with. Try making sure it is all one line of text and paste it in.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Rabulias said: Loren, have you checked for hard returns in what you are submitting? In the code block you post above, it looks like there are hard returns right before Blinded and in the middle of Unconscious, the two statuses you are having trouble with. Try making sure it is all one line of text and paste it in. There are some hard returns in there, but it is not operating as a macro, but instead a template. The actual action is fired by clicking a button in chat. So that shouldn't effect it. Also, my games do the same when I try a straight macro, such as this: !token-mod ?{Status|Blinded, --set statusmarkers#!bleeding-eye --flip light_hassight|Charmed, --set statusmarkers#!broken-heart|Concentrating, --set statusmarkers#!blue|Deafened, --set statusmarkers#!edge-crack|Frightened, --set statusmarkers#!screaming|Grappled, --set statusmarkers#!grab|Invisibility, --set statusmarkers#!ninja-mask|Incapacitated, --set statusmarkers#!interdiction|Paralyzed, --set statusmarkers#!pummeled|Petrified, --set statusmarkers#!frozen-orb|Poisoned, --set statusmarkers#!chemical-bolt|Prone, --set statusmarkers#!back-pain|Restrained, --set statusmarkers#!fishing-net|Stunned, --set statusmarkers#!fist|Unconscious, --set statusmarkers#!sleepy|Dead, --set statusmarkers#!dead|Clear, --set statusmarkers#-bleeding-eye#-broken-heart#-edge-crack#-screaming#-grab#-pummeled#-aura#-chemical-bolt#-back-pain#-fishing-net#-fist#-frozen-orb#-interdiction#-sleepy#-ninja-mask}
Robin
API Scripter
I have updated the script to v0.3.4 This bug should be fixed now.

Edited 1524917743
I cant get the token mod script to fire just fine but how do I get the descriptions to work?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Does this work: !condition prone

Edited 1524917844
Yes, it works, but only when I use the command by itself. Maybe I misunderstood but using the macro he provided shouldnt it work when Tokenmod adds the effect?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you add the !condition call to the macro: !token-mod ?{Status|Concentrating, --set statusmarkers#!blue|Readying, --set statusmarkers#!stopwatch|-, |Blinded, --set statusmarkers#!bleeding-eye --flip light_hassight|Charmed, --set statusmarkers#!broken-heart|Deafened, --set statusmarkers#!edge-crack|Frightened, --set statusmarkers#!screaming|Grappled, --set statusmarkers#!grab|Invisibility, --set statusmarkers#!ninja-mask|Incapacitated, --set statusmarkers#!interdiction|Paralyzed, --set statusmarkers#!pummeled|Petrified, --set statusmarkers#!frozen-orb|Poisoned, --set statusmarkers#!chemical-bolt|Prone, --set statusmarkers#!back-pain|Restrained, --set statusmarkers#!fishing-net|Stunned, --set statusmarkers#!fist|Unconscious, --set statusmarkers#!sleepy|-, |Blessed, --set statusmarkers#!angel-outfit|Raging, --set statusmarkers#!overdrive|Marked, --set statusmarkers#!archery-target|-, |Dead, --set statusmarkers#=dead|-, |Clear Conditions, --set statusmarkers#-bleeding-eye#-broken-heart#-edge-crack#-screaming#-grab#-pummeled#-aura#-chemical-bolt#-back-pain#-fishing-net#-fist#-frozen-orb#-interdiction#-sleepy#-ninja-mask#-dead|Clear All, --set statusmarkers#-bleeding-eye#-broken-heart#-edge-crack#-screaming#-grab#-pummeled#-aura#-chemical-bolt#-back-pain#-fishing-net#-fist#-frozen-orb#-interdiction#-sleepy#-ninja-mask#-angel-outfit#-overdrive#-blue#-stopwatch#-archery-target#-dead} !condition ?{Status} It should set and display.
Robin
API Scripter
Shawn M. said: Yes, it works, but only when I use the command by itself. Maybe I misunderstood but using the macro he provided shouldnt it work when Tokenmod adds the effect? It should, indeed, show the condition description in chat when the statusmarker is added to a token (through normal ways, TokenMod, etc.). Make sure the following option is set to true in the config, and that you have the latest version.
I removed the "!condition ?{Status}" at the end of the command and it now will display every status change AFTER the 1st one.&nbsp; I cannot get it to display the 1st one.&nbsp; If there are no status markers on the token and I add one via the command drop down menu, it will NOT fire the status description in chat.&nbsp; Every status marker AFTER that one WILL fire in chat.&nbsp; Not sure why that is.&nbsp; If I leave "!condition ?{Status}" then it just runs home to the help menu as it does not recognize the word "Status" I believe.&nbsp; If I replace Status with CONDITION then it will prompt me to type the condition there and will then display it in chat everytime. "!condition ?{CONDITION}"
Ok very strange but up until I loaded up today it didnt work, today it works. I didnt modify the Macro at all.
Thanks for the prompt response guys!
Robin
API Scripter
Omegaman said: I removed the "!condition ?{Status}" at the end of the command and it now will display every status change AFTER the 1st one.&nbsp; I cannot get it to display the 1st one.&nbsp; If there are no status markers on the token and I add one via the command drop down menu, it will NOT fire the status description in chat.&nbsp; Every status marker AFTER that one WILL fire in chat.&nbsp; Not sure why that is.&nbsp; If I leave "!condition ?{Status}" then it just runs home to the help menu as it does not recognize the word "Status" I believe.&nbsp; If I replace Status with CONDITION then it will prompt me to type the condition there and will then display it in chat everytime. "!condition ?{CONDITION}" I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?
Robin
API Scripter
Shawn M. said: Thanks for the prompt response guys! No problem! Let me know if you have any more troubles or suggestions.
Omegaman said: I removed the "!condition ?{Status}" at the end of the command and it now will display every status change AFTER the 1st one.&nbsp; I cannot get it to display the 1st one.&nbsp; If there are no status markers on the token and I add one via the command drop down menu, it will NOT fire the status description in chat.&nbsp; Every status marker AFTER that one WILL fire in chat.&nbsp; Not sure why that is.&nbsp; If I leave "!condition ?{Status}" then it just runs home to the help menu as it does not recognize the word "Status" I believe.&nbsp; If I replace Status with CONDITION then it will prompt me to type the condition there and will then display it in chat everytime. "!condition ?{CONDITION}" Mine is doing the same does not recognize the first time a status marker is added but will recognize it if you did remove it and do it again.
Robin
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: Mine is doing the same does not recognize the first time a status marker is added but will recognize it if you did remove it and do it again. Do you use the latest version? 0.3.4?
Robin K. said: Anthony V. said: Mine is doing the same does not recognize the first time a status marker is added but will recognize it if you did remove it and do it again. Do you use the latest version? 0.3.4? I'm running it from the One-click install
Robin
API Scripter
Anthony V. said: I'm running it from the One-click install Ah, yes, there is a known bug in that version. I've made the request to update it to 0.3.4 but it's not yet handled yet. You can find the newest version here: <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo</a>
Robin
API Scripter
Update <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... * Works great together with my&nbsp; CombatTracker&nbsp; script now. * Some bugfixes.
So.. I don't know what happened. But when I copy/Pasted your script as is and started it up, when I was manually selecting a condition to apply from the standard UI it puts the condition in chat, and then puts one of every condition on the selected token. Additionally, after trying to create my own condition for Dead and selecting the 'Skull' icon, it changed the icon of all conditions to the skull and now none of them will change back, whether by being changed 1 at a time, or even when resetting config. It may have been something I did, but if it is I dont know how, all i did was copy/paste the code and then start testing it. However theres nothing I have been able to do to change the status icons back
No matter the condition... You're dead!!!
Robin
API Scripter
Dungeon Master said: So.. I don't know what happened. But when I copy/Pasted your script as is and started it up, when I was manually selecting a condition to apply from the standard UI it puts the condition in chat, and then puts one of every condition on the selected token. Additionally, after trying to create my own condition for Dead and selecting the 'Skull' icon, it changed the icon of all conditions to the skull and now none of them will change back, whether by being changed 1 at a time, or even when resetting config. It may have been something I did, but if it is I dont know how, all i did was copy/paste the code and then start testing it. However theres nothing I have been able to do to change the status icons back That is very strange, I will take a look at it as soon as possible.
I've tried to remove the script and reinstall it but the tokens are all still skulls. Are there hidden variables stored somewhere I can delete/reset? In case its a compatibility things, I also have MapChange,&nbsp;5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion, Concentration, CombatTracker, TokenMod, and DeathTracker