Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Extra Damage macro assistance requested

Edited 1525291296
Hello, The issue I currently am grappling with on the roll20 character sheet has to do with the Extra Damage & Extra Crit Damage fields. The heart of the issue at hand is that it only allows for one additional damage type to be added cleanly. What I have been doing to work around this is to have the entry of [[2d6]] / [[1d6]] / [[2d6]] for the Extra Damage field & Holy / Shocking / Bane show in the Type field. What I have been trying to work out myself is how to make these three types of damage display in a descending order instead of being crammed into a single field line.  So ideally what I would want it to look like is something like         Holy [[2d6]]           Shocking [[1d6]]        Bane [[2d6]] Per attack. So far everything I have come up with just adds the additional damage at the bottom & completely disregards all iterative attacks. I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas to assist me in resolving my conundrum. Thanks!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which character sheet is concerned by your demand?
Sorry I didnt mention in my post that it was for Pathfinder.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problemo but ... which one? (there are several pathfinder sheets available) ;)

Edited 1525304589
How will I know which one I am looking at? The only one that I know & have access to is Created by Samuel Marino with contributions by Vince, Chris Bucholz, Magik, & James W. Last Updated Tuesday April 17 2018 at 00:40:00GMT v.1.721 It only has the Pathfinder logo at the top left. If there is a better sheet available & I will definitely make the change to it.

Edited 1525310368
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You are currently using the Community Pathfinder sheet.  Natha is the author of the newly implemented, Official Pathfinder sheet. I can get you half-way there...  on the Community sheet, you can include multiple rows for each extra damage type. Extra Damage: [[2d6]] [[1d6]] [[2d6]] However, the Type field only allows for a single row of text. ;-( Type: Holy | Shocking | Bane Extra Damage will also be reflected on your iterative attacks. I'll see if we can change the Type field so that you can also enter multiple lines for the types of damage to help line up with their corresponding lines of damage. Something like this perhaps?  (this is just a quick test, it would need to be tweaked a little); .
Vince said: You are currently using the Community Pathfinder sheet.  Natha is the author of the newly implemented, Official Pathfinder sheet. I can get you half-way there...  on the Community sheet, you can include multiple rows for each extra damage type. Extra Damage: [[2d6]] [[1d6]] [[2d6]] However, the Type field only allows for a single row of text. ;-( Type: Holy | Shocking | Bane Extra Damage will also be reflected on your iterative attacks. I'll see if we can change the Type field so that you can also enter multiple lines for the types of damage to help line up with their corresponding lines of damage. Something like this perhaps?  (this is just a quick test, it would need to be tweaked a little); . Pretty much all this in a nutshell.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-)  OK.