Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Video and Voice Chat - Integrated WebRTC

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This bug thread is for Roll20's integrated WebRTC Video and Voice chat only. You can post any and all related Video and Voice chat issues here. If you are having issues, please provide your: Operating System Browser and Version Description of the Issue WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab)
Hello there! There is a small issue for me and my players. This has been an issue over the past years, in different games and of course diffferent people.  The problem is that when we are multiple people inside a game, let's say 6, we can never have it so that everybody sees everybody.  It's always that person A,B,C can see eachother. Person D and E can see eachother whilst person F can see everybody. Some times nobody sees any one, just themselves and this can be combined in any possible way.  I myself currently have windows 10. I have tried Edge/I.E, Firefox, Chrome and even opera. We have all tried to switch browsers to see if it works, to make sure we're on the same browser. We all have the setting set to "Recieve and broadcast video only". This because we use audio on discord. I have tried both of the WebRTC settings and so have the others.  I don't have a debuglog of when we are all inside the game. If this is needed i will grab one next _Saturday_. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Send All Message: collectlogs 1523184780391 ----- END Personal LOG -----
Hello -  Not sure this is the place, but it seemed to be the most suitable at the time. I have a game going of the Tomb of Annihilation module that doesn't allow us to use our webcams.  ANY other game I go into with the same group of people, it works fine. We all have our broadcast setting set appropriately and nothing changes from game to game.  
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Robert M., If you are having issues, please provide your: Operating System Browser and Version Description of the Issue WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab)
Windows 10 Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Firefox and internet explorer and microsoft edge Whenever we attempt to use video in the game that we have, it doesn't allow us to.  We have tried every video setting, ensured that we have "Allowed' the browser to access our webcams, etc.  We also have tried it in a test game that I've created and it works fine.  I believe it might be something to do with the game itself.   We also do not have the ability to download the logs.  The settings end after the words "Experimental Features". 
Any luck with something I can try?  
Robert M. said: Any luck with something I can try?   try having everyone broadcast both audio and video but only set to receive video. that has worked for me 
Operating System: Windows 7 Browser and Version: Firefox 59 Description of the Issue: I'm having the same issue that other people are reporting. WebRTC works on any other platform, webcam is working in Windows, and I see my own webcam output in Roll20, but everyone else sees a black screen. I've tried the troubleshooting suggested on the wiki and some of the settings cycling suggested on the forums. WebRTC Debug Log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Sirkka No audio output device. Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Answer FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Closing! Sirkka Failed! Sirkka Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1523747415080 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Sirkka No audio output device. Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Answer FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1523747427271 Closing! Sirkka Closed! Sirkka Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Sirkka No audio output device. Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Candidate TO: Sirkka Answer FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Candidate FROM: Sirkka Closing! Sirkka Failed! Sirkka Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Send All Message: collectlogs 1523747788975 Individual Message FROM: Sirkka sendlogs 1523747681925 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Sirkka LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Answer TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Closing! Atiesh Failed! Atiesh Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Answer TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Closing! Atiesh Failed! Atiesh Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Atiesh disc 1523747415081 Offer FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Answer TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh All Message FROM: Atiesh disc 1523747427271 Closing! Atiesh Closed! Atiesh Offer FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Candidate FROM: Atiesh Answer TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Candidate TO: Atiesh Closing! Atiesh Failed! Atiesh Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Atiesh collectlogs 1523747788975 Send Message To: Atiesh sendlogs 1523747681925 ----- END Sirkka LOG -----

Edited 1524151534
Hi I have been using roll20 for some time now but we experience some weird problems in some groups. We have used the standard settings from the guide, we have to use legacy roll20 and we use "video only". I currently play in three groups. The first is hosted by a friend. Everybody can see everybody else, we use only video though. It just works fine but we have to "reconnect" a lot and I sometimes need to reload roll20. I host another group, featuring the GM from the first group and two new players. I only see black screens from those two, they only see a black screen instead of my face but the GM from the first group can see everybody just fine. We tried another game I opened and another one from the gm - the problem is the same. We have tried internet explorer, different firefox versions (new profile without addons) and chrome. We are all using Windows Computers. I will add a debug log when I am at my Computer. Any Ideas?
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Robert M. said: Hello -  Not sure this is the place, but it seemed to be the most suitable at the time. I have a game going of the Tomb of Annihilation module that doesn't allow us to use our webcams.  ANY other game I go into with the same group of people, it works fine. We all have our broadcast setting set appropriately and nothing changes from game to game.   This is because the Video Chat setting for the game was set to an older system, somehow. I went ahead and updated it for you, so it should be using the new system. If this happens to anyone else, where you don't even have the option to download the debug log, you can switch Voice & Video to "None", then back to "Roll20 WebRTC". Atiesh said: Operating System: Windows 7 Browser and Version: Firefox 59 Description of the Issue: I'm having the same issue that other people are reporting. WebRTC works on any other platform, webcam is working in Windows, and I see my own webcam output in Roll20, but everyone else sees a black screen. I've tried the troubleshooting suggested on the wiki and some of the settings cycling suggested on the forums. You log was from a connection with 1 other person, but I'm assuming you've tried to connect to other people and had the same issue? The log shows that there are no audio devices connected, what are your video chat setting set to when you're trying to connect to people? Martin said: I currently play in three groups. The first is hosted by a friend. Everybody can see everybody else, we use only video though. It just works fine but we have to "reconnect" a lot and I sometimes need to reload roll20. I host another group, featuring the GM from the first group and two new players. I only see black screens from those two, they only see a black screen instead of my face but the GM from the first group can see everybody just fine. We tried another game I opened and another one from the gm - the problem is the same. Yeah, peer-to-peer connections will always be kinda finicky, especially when you also have the whole table-top loading in as well. The browser does what it can to make it happen, but sometimes it takes more than once. I would recommend against using the Legacy version, if at all possible, because we are no longer supporting it. Are all of your other issues, with the video not loading, also with the Legacy version or are these in the new version?
Things mostly working very well for our group.  Only 2 players at the same location, and very few reconnects needed.  However, this week whenever someone was speaking, we could all hear interference along with the one speaking, almost like channel bleed-over.  It was fuzzy (like radio static) and we couldn't really make out particular words.  Everyone reconnected and the issue persisted.  We had a session a week ago which did not have this occur.
Operating system : windows 10 Browser : every browsers with latest update Description of the issue : Each person can watch himself (all webcams work well) but we can't see/hear the other players. This issue stay few hours and after it work perfectly, and the problem come back the day after. The problem happened 2 consecutive days. I precise that our settings are well configured. WebRTC log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Send All Message: collectlogs 1524240186787 ----- END Personal LOG -----
for some reason every time i have my sound card active it shuts off the video and sound to roll 20 any one ells have this problem ? 
Kharmin said: Things mostly working very well for our group.  Only 2 players at the same location, and very few reconnects needed.  However, this week whenever someone was speaking, we could all hear interference along with the one speaking, almost like channel bleed-over.  It was fuzzy (like radio static) and we couldn't really make out particular words.  Everyone reconnected and the issue persisted.  We had a session a week ago which did not have this occur. This past week's session did not have this issue.  Maybe it was a one-off problem?
OS windows 10 Browser: chrome 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit) I'm a player in one game and a GM in another.  I'm using the same windows 10 PC for both and video works in his game but not in mine. No audio or video devices even appear to select.  it doesn't prompt for my camera (I set it back to "ask" to test that) This is a consistent problem with my game ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 3 Number of other Players: 4 Send All Message: collectlogs 1525736488538 ----- END Personal LOG -----
I don’t have details but I cannot for the life of me get Firefox to see my webcam in Roll20 (it defaults to the built in camera.) Any suggestions?...
Titus said: I don’t have details but I cannot for the life of me get Firefox to see my webcam in Roll20 (it defaults to the built in camera.) Any suggestions?... in some cases the browser media settings need to be changed to affect roll20 
Hello! Our group is having issues where we cannot adjust the output volumes for individuals players. One of our players is loud, while the others are quiet, however the system to edit volumes are not working. Any known fix?
Operating system: OS X El Capitan ver. 10.11.6 Browser: Google Chrome ver 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit) We had a game scheduled in which we normally use Discord. Some players didn't show so we decided to test WebRTC, mostly because one of the players has trouble connecting through Discord due to legal issues in his country of residence (Discord is banned there and there has been a crackdown on VPNs). So, we thought we would try to get a connection to him through the WebRTC without his VPN. We were three in total, with video and voice enabled. We were all using Chrome. The two other players were able to see and hear each other, but even after multiple f5 refreshes or reconnect clicks I was getting nothing. I disabled hardware acceleration and was then able to see and hear the other two players, who could also see and hear me. But, with hardware acceleration disabled, I was unable to load or interact with my maps, tokens etc. So I enabled hardware acceleration again, but promptly lost my video and voice connections to the other two players. One of the players then left the game and, after multiple refreshes and reconnects I was able to get a connection to the one remaining player.  So, the good news is that the one player who can't always use Discord was able to connect to us through the WebRTC. The bad news is that the connections were hard to get and somewhat unreliable for me (the other two players could see and hear each other just fine). Console log: ---- Back-Breaker Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second NACK: 0.38,0.67,0.71,0.71,0.52,0.76 Pks Sent: 38.76,40.81,50.24,48.29,31.38,42.76 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0 NACK: 0.05,0.43,0.1,0.24,0.29,0.9 Pks Rcvd: 27.86,55.9,49.86,35.33,44.52,51.67 Pks Lost: 0,0.43,0.05,0.19,0.1,1 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 28.33,28.52,27.86,28.48,23,28.1 Audio Received, Avg Per Second Jitter: 0.1,0.05,-0.14,0.05,0.1,-0.05 NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 28.33,28,27.86,28.14,22.71,27.52 Pks Lost: 0,0.57,0.05,0.38,0.1,0.33 ---- END Back-Breaker Stats ---- ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 2 Number of other Players: 2 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Back-Breaker Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Started local media Answer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Closing! Back-Breaker Failed! Back-Breaker Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Closing! Koblak (Josh) Failed! Koblak (Josh) Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Back-Breaker disc 1526234340780 Offer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Answer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Closing! Back-Breaker Failed! Back-Breaker Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234586474 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Answer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Closing! Back-Breaker Failed! Back-Breaker Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234695743 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Answer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Closing! Back-Breaker Failed! Back-Breaker Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Back-Breaker disc 1526234823104 Offer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Answer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Closing! Back-Breaker Failed! Back-Breaker Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526235088005 Number of other Players: 1 Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Started local media Offer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Answer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Connected TO: Back-Breaker All Message FROM: Back-Breaker disc 1526235111209 Closing! Back-Breaker Closed! Back-Breaker Offer FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker Candidate FROM: Back-Breaker T Answer TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Candidate TO: Back-Breaker Connected TO: Back-Breaker Send All Message: collectlogs 1526235215155 Individual Message FROM: Back-Breaker sendlogs 1526235213387 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Back-Breaker LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526233810171 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526233878139 Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526233877843 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Grant H. not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Grant H. not created, YET. Offer FROM: Grant H. Video Quality medium Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526233899604 Closing! Grant H. Closed! Grant H. Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Connected TO: Grant H. Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234093929 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Closed! Grant H. Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526234126992 Offer FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. All Message FROM: Grant H. collectlogs 1526234144012 Send Message To: Grant H. sendlogs 1526234142251 Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234163443 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Closed! Grant H. Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234218387 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526234251815 Offer FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Closed! Grant H. Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234340780 Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Number of other Players: 2 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Offer TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Candidate FROM: Koblak (Josh) Connected TO: Koblak (Josh) Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Closing! Koblak (Josh) Closed! Koblak (Josh) Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526234586474 Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526234695743 Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526234823104 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Closing! Grant H. Failed! Grant H. Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Grant H. disc 1526235088005 Offer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Answer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Connected TO: Grant H. Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1526235111209 Closing! Grant H. Closed! Grant H. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Candidate TO: Grant H. Answer FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Candidate FROM: Grant H. Connected TO: Grant H. All Message FROM: Grant H. collectlogs 1526235215155 Send Message To: Grant H. sendlogs 1526235213387 ----- END Back-Breaker LOG -----
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Kharmin said: Things mostly working very well for our group.  Only 2 players at the same location, and very few reconnects needed.  However, this week whenever someone was speaking, we could all hear interference along with the one speaking, almost like channel bleed-over.  It was fuzzy (like radio static) and we couldn't really make out particular words.  Everyone reconnected and the issue persisted.  We had a session a week ago which did not have this occur. The static usually happens when someone's internet connection is struggling. It can also be caused by a person's mic. For me, every now and then my mic will go bad and I sound like a robot to all the other players, but it's easily fixed by reconnecting. If it's caused by internet connection, then reconnecting won't fix it, sadly. Since you said it was fixed next time you played, it's pretty safe to assume it was probably due to a player's internet having issues. Elmo said: for some reason every time i have my sound card active it shuts off the video and sound to roll 20 any one ells have this problem ?  Are you changing these settings mid-call or having issues to start the call after you've changed them. If you are changing the settings mid-call it will definitely cause issues and you'll at least need to reconnect, possibly reload, possibly possibly totally kill the browser and start it from scratch, all depending on what kind of settings your changing. From our end, the browser gives us exactly 0 control over those kinds of things. I am only allowed to touch what the browser gives me, and that is a list of input/output devices (which I then put into the audio options for players to select from). That's it. Any issues beyond that are handled by the browser and outside of what I can control. Hoyle A. & Titus: It seems like you are having similar issues, where the browser is not seeing the input device. Like I mentioned above, this is outside of my control, but I do have a few tips on how to get it to work. The most common fix I've seen for this, with my own players, is to make sure that there isn't anything else on the computer that's hogging the device. These can be things like Skype or Discord or any other video or even audio chat program (since most cameras have a build-in mic they can pick up. Make sure all of these things are closed, and then kill the browser all the way. Chrome leaves a process running in your task-bar when you close the window, make sure to kill that too. Once everything is dead, restart your browser again and see if it is able to see your camera. If that doesn't fix it, you should look into possibly updating your devices drivers. Tanner M. said: Hello! Our group is having issues where we cannot adjust the output volumes for individuals players. One of our players is loud, while the others are quiet, however the system to edit volumes are not working. Any known fix? How is the system not working? Do the bars not show up, do the bars not slide, do they slide but just not change the volume? Grant H. : Is this the hardware acceleration in chrome? After a quick web-search it looks like there are some bugs open against chrome's video compiler sometimes having issues with hardware acceleration interfering with video decoding. It might be specific to your computer, or some other environment variable with your system. My suggestion would be to try with FireFox instead and see if you have better results. 
Operating System - windows 10 Browser and Version - Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue - some video feeds are black. refreshing browser sometimes work WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab) -  Failed! Tkal Error: { "_errorCode": 110004, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Closing! Z8-3p0 - Zate Failed! Z8-3p0 - Zate Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Closing! Fierre Failed! Fierre Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling
I'm a GM for a game (not the game owner) and I seem to be unable to switch the chat tech to the Roll20 WebRTC. Every time after I make the switch it defaults back to the Legacy Roll20 WebRTC. This is happening both on Firefox and Chrome. Our game has one other GM and the owner also with GM powers. Can only the game owner change this?
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hoyle A. said: Operating System - windows 10 Browser and Version - Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue - some video feeds are black. refreshing browser sometimes work It looks like connections between players are failing. Since WebRTC uses peer-to-peer connections, it is sometimes difficult for certain people to connect to each other. This can be based on any number of factors, ranging from router settings to your ISP to your geographical location. It's near impossible to tell what the issue is, as all of the connecting is handled by the browser, behind the scenes. If it works sometimes, then your best bet is to use the "reconnect" button that pops up in the upper right hand corner of your video box when you mouse over it. This will refresh your video chat connection without having to reload the whole game. Even for me, one of my players inexplicably has issues connecting to me specifically. We just refresh a couple times until the browser is able to make the connection.  Luke said: I'm a GM for a game (not the game owner) and I seem to be unable to switch the chat tech to the Roll20 WebRTC. Every time after I make the switch it defaults back to the Legacy Roll20 WebRTC. This is happening both on Firefox and Chrome. Our game has one other GM and the owner also with GM powers. Can only the game owner change this? This is marked as an owner-only option on the back end, but the front end is treating it as a gm-only option. So, yes, currently only the owner can change this option, despite it showing up for GMs. Thanks for pointing this out, I've taking note and will fix it when I get the chance.
i have discovered in testing the webrtc that all users must broadcast a camera IF installed for there audio to be broadcast and all receivers need to turn off video to not receive it for an audio only expereince. 
Operating System - windows 10 Browser and Version - Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit) Description of the Issue - In the past I have been able to see this player but recently, no matter what attempts I make, I cannot see him, and he cannot see me. I have tried toggling avatar sizes, video only / video and voice, chrome, firefox, and edge. I have tried re-downloading flash. I have cleared my cache yet none of this has fixed the problem. I have tried researching topics on this matter but can't seem to find any help and out of frustration I'm making a post now. WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab):  I cannot locate this and to note I am not the GM
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Austin S. said: Operating System - windows 10 Browser and Version - Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit) Description of the Issue - In the past I have been able to see this player but recently, no matter what attempts I make, I cannot see him, and he cannot see me. I have tried toggling avatar sizes, video only / video and voice, chrome, firefox, and edge. I have tried re-downloading flash. I have cleared my cache yet none of this has fixed the problem. I have tried researching topics on this matter but can't seem to find any help and out of frustration I'm making a post now. WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab):  I cannot locate this and to note I am not the GM It looks like this game is set to use the Legacy version of video chat. I'm not promising  that the newer version will fix it, but it definitely won't make it worse. Ask the Owner of the game to go to settings and change the chat tech to Roll20 Video Chat from Legacy Roll20 Video Chat and then give it another try and see if you have any more luck. lordmage said: i have discovered in testing the webrtc that all users must broadcast a camera IF installed for there audio to be broadcast and all receivers need to turn off video to not receive it for an audio only expereince.  There is definitely something up with having different send/receive options selected for different people. I have this on my list of things to take another look at as soon as I get some time to revisit WebRTC. (hopefully soon, after our next big release)
Multiple recent sessions my group has been unable to use the video & chat on roll20.  Using Windows 10, WebRTC Chrome & firefox, Chrome version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit). I can only get my video to work if i set it to medium or lower under the DM settings.  None of the players can get it to work anymore.  We are also using the Development Server.  When we tried to use the normal server several months ago, it was constantly freezing or disconnecting for different players at different times.  This campaign we switched to the development server and had fewer issues until about 1 month ago. We have tried the wiki help page.  We have all cleared cache, reconnected, messed with various settings...nothing.  My internet connection is 400mbps download/40 upload. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Waiting for Video Quality Setting from Firebase Number of other Players: 3 Number of other Players: 3 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Started local media Send All Message: collectlogs 1527036008618 Send All Message: collectlogs 1527036072716 ----- END Personal LOG -----

Edited 1527702210
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Elusiv said: Multiple recent sessions my group has been unable to use the video & chat on roll20.  Using Windows 10, WebRTC Chrome & firefox, Chrome version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit). I can only get my video to work if i set it to medium or lower under the DM settings.  None of the players can get it to work anymore.  We are also using the Development Server.  When we tried to use the normal server several months ago, it was constantly freezing or disconnecting for different players at different times.  This campaign we switched to the development server and had fewer issues until about 1 month ago. The dev branch was missing an update that fixed this. I've updated dev with this update. You should be able to connect same as live now. Thanks for pointing this out for me.
Tim G. said: Hello there! There is a small issue for me and my players. This has been an issue over the past years, in different games and of course diffferent people.  The problem is that when we are multiple people inside a game, let's say 6, we can never have it so that everybody sees everybody.  It's always that person A,B,C can see eachother. Person D and E can see eachother whilst person F can see everybody. Some times nobody sees any one, just themselves and this can be combined in any possible way.  I myself currently have windows 10. I have tried Edge/I.E, Firefox, Chrome and even opera. We have all tried to switch browsers to see if it works, to make sure we're on the same browser. We all have the setting set to "Recieve and broadcast video only". This because we use audio on discord. I have tried both of the WebRTC settings and so have the others.  I don't have a debuglog of when we are all inside the game. If this is needed i will grab one next _Saturday_. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Send All Message: collectlogs 1523184780391 ----- END Personal LOG ----- Same problem here pal... any reply?

Edited 1529628029
Mark
Pro
Operating System - Windows 10 Browser and Version - Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) [Cannot hear other players when using Firefox] Description of the Issue - When I try to activate the Chat Whisper function the avatar image of the person I'm whispering to turns white and there is no change in the audio. All players can hear me and each other, and I can hear all of them. WebRTC Debug Log   ----- Personal LOG ---- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 3 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Stephen J. Offer TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Offer TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Lunairetic Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Answer FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Answer FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Answer FROM: Lunairetic Candidate FROM: Lunairetic Candidate FROM: Lunairetic Candidate FROM: Lunairetic Connected TO: Zabernat Connected TO: Stephen J. Connected TO: Lunairetic Offer FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Answer TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Connected TO: Zabernat Closing! Zabernat Failed! Zabernat Error: { "_errorCode": 110004, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Zabernat disc 1529545952372 Closing! Zabernat Closed! Zabernat Offer FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Answer TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate FROM: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Candidate TO: Zabernat Connected TO: Zabernat Closing! Zabernat Failed! Zabernat Error: { "_errorCode": 110004, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Closing! Stephen J. Closed! Stephen J. Offer FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Candidate FROM: Stephen J. Answer TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Candidate TO: Stephen J. Connected TO: Stephen J. Closing! Stephen J. Failed! Stephen J. Error: { "_errorCode": 110004, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling whisperGroups { "-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb": [ "-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP", "-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU" ] } whisperGroups added {"-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb":["-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1","-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP","-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU","-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy"]} whisperGroups { "-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb": [ "-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP", "-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU", "-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy" ] } whisperGroups added {"-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb":["-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1","-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP","-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU","-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy","-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP"]} whisperGroups { "-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb": [ "-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP", "-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU", "-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP" ] } whisperGroups added {"-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb":["-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1","-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP","-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU","-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy","-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP","-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU"]} whisperGroups { "-LBrOI3jUnRLBU8zrayb": [ "-LBro9sDhsL513Aqa6u1", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP", "-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU", "-LBs0nQqu8cyFJnoxsPy", "-LBur7H9y_ko1qNmP8DP", "-LBroLVWJc2aH4XhG2BU" ] } Send All Message: collectlogs 1529551233970 Individual Message FROM: Stephen J. sendlogs 1529551231986 Individual Message FROM: Zabernat sendlogs 1529551232379 Individual Message FROM: Lunairetic sendlogs 1529551234508 ----- END Personal LOG -----
Hi we're having the same issues as Tanner M, the individual volume output doesn't work, the bars are there and they slide they just dont adjust the volume. any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
MARK said: When I try to activate the Chat Whisper function the avatar image of the person I'm whispering to turns white and there is no change in the audio. All players can hear me and each other, and I can hear all of them. Ty said: Hi we're having the same issues as Tanner M, the individual volume output doesn't work, the bars are there and they slide they just dont adjust the volume. any help would be greatly appreciated . thanks Yeah, there is definitely something that breaks somewhere, sometimes, that is killing the listener that adjusts the individual player's volume. It's on my list of things to take a look at next time I work on chat, which should hopefully be soon.
I have an issue that I fully expect will be unanswered because of the system of "Post here so that your particular issue may be overlooked!" instead of just starting a new thread. But, I have no other options remaining. Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit) Browser and Version: Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) Description of the Issue: I'm using Firefox and the Audio Output Device option NEVER populates. I can hear my friends; they can't hear me, but I can't select anything for output device, not even my headset which is selected for input-device. Debug Log ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge No audio output device. Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Candidate TO: Scourge Answer FROM: Scourge Candidate FROM: Scourge Candidate FROM: Scourge Candidate FROM: Scourge Candidate FROM: Scourge Candidate FROM: Scourge Connected TO: Scourge Send All Message:     collectlogs     1530899106300 Individual Message FROM: Scourge     sendlogs     1530899108122 Send All Message:     collectlogs     1530899277387 Individual Message FROM: Scourge     sendlogs     1530899279203 Send All Message:     collectlogs     1530899460856 Individual Message FROM: Scourge     sendlogs     1530899462673 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Scourge LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. All Message FROM: Faolan M.     disc     1530898095713 Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Failed! Faolan M. Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. All Message FROM: Faolan M.     disc     1530898426561 Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. T T Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. Closing! Faolan M. Closed! Faolan M. Offer FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Candidate FROM: Faolan M. Answer TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Candidate TO: Faolan M. Connected TO: Faolan M. All Message FROM: Faolan M.     collectlogs     1530899106300 Send Message To: Faolan M.     sendlogs     1530899108122 All Message FROM: Faolan M.     collectlogs     1530899277387 Send Message To: Faolan M.     sendlogs     1530899279203 All Message FROM: Faolan M.     collectlogs     1530899460856 Send Message To: Faolan M.     sendlogs     1530899462673 ----- END Scourge LOG -----
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Faolan M. said: I'm using Firefox and the Audio Output Device option NEVER populates. I can hear my friends; they can't hear me, but I can't select anything for output device, not even my headset which is selected for input-device. That list is coming straight from the browser, and our code can't change any of it. If it's not showing up on the list, that means that the browser itself is either not able to see the device, or is blocking the device for some reason. Have you ever tried to use chat through the browser, on any page not just Roll20, and told the "can we use your mic" dialog "no"? If you have you might need to check the setting and re-allow web pages to access your mic. If this isn't the case, you'll need to do some troubleshooting with your device to get it to where the browser can detect it and allow its usage on web pages like Roll20.
Phil B. said: Faolan M. said: I'm using Firefox and the Audio Output Device option NEVER populates. I can hear my friends; they can't hear me, but I can't select anything for output device, not even my headset which is selected for input-device. That list is coming straight from the browser, and our code can't change any of it. If it's not showing up on the list, that means that the browser itself is either not able to see the device, or is blocking the device for some reason. Have you ever tried to use chat through the browser, on any page not just Roll20, and told the "can we use your mic" dialog "no"? If you have you might need to check the setting and re-allow web pages to access your mic. If this isn't the case, you'll need to do some troubleshooting with your device to get it to where the browser can detect it and allow its usage on web pages like Roll20. According to my browser's Permissions settings, the only website that has any permission settings for any of my devices is roll20.net and my headset's microphone, which is set to Allowed. The thing is, my headset is detected for Input Device, but there is nothing under Output Device; the only option that shows up is None.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry, it's Friday and my brain is ready for the weekend and I got the devices switched. The output device shouldn't affect people being able to hear you. This selection is where you select where you want to HEAR other people, like in your headset. If they cannot hear you, that's a different issue. One thing to note is that the output select will not populate until after you've connected to at least one other person. (This is just how the WebRTC library works) So, your mic is showing up in the audio input device list, and you have it selected. I have a few questions, I know you've already answered some of these, but I just want to be thorough and make sure I don't miss anything. When you talk, do you see the blue bar under your avatar moving? Even if they can't hear you, do they see the blue bar move under your avatar when you talk? Can you see and hear everyone else? Is everyone set to be both sending and receiving both audio and video? Can they see your video just fine? Is there more than 1 option in the audio input list? Are there any other mics plugged into your computer that it might be picking up instead?
MARK said: Operating System - Windows 10 Browser and Version - Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) [Cannot hear other players when using Firefox] Description of the Issue - When I try to activate the Chat Whisper function the avatar image of the person I'm whispering to turns white and there is no change in the audio. All players can hear me and each other, and I can hear all of them I can second this. We are experiencing the exact same problem in every session lately. The whisper button does not work properly, it fades out the one you wanted to whisper to, and the others can still hear me. Even worse, it scrambles communication in such a way that the only way to get back to normal communication is having all players reconnecting. Would be great if you could look into it. Whisper is an important tool for my group. Thanks.
Saimud said: MARK said: Operating System - Windows 10 Browser and Version - Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) [Cannot hear other players when using Firefox] Description of the Issue - When I try to activate the Chat Whisper function the avatar image of the person I'm whispering to turns white and there is no change in the audio. All players can hear me and each other, and I can hear all of them I can second this. We are experiencing the exact same problem in every session lately. The whisper button does not work properly, it fades out the one you wanted to whisper to, and the others can still hear me. Even worse, it scrambles communication in such a way that the only way to get back to normal communication is having all players reconnecting. Would be great if you could look into it. Whisper is an important tool for my group. Thanks. Exactly the same thing happening with my group, and agreed important tool. Any info to resolve would be great.
Operating System:  Windows 10 (Home) version 1803 Browser and Version:  Google Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue:  Sometimes the video comes up, but the screen is black.  Other times, I can see my image and that of my other players, but no sound will come through.  Oftentimes, when both sound and video are working, suddenly the video/chat feature will freeze and we have to keep exiting and entering the game or refreshing our video/chat to keep the game going.  We've pretty much just switched to running google-chats with each window minimized to make for maximum use of the VTT screen while still being able to see each other. WebRTC Debug Log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Send All Message:  collectlogs 1532005770032 ----- END Personal LOG ----- So I know that this log shows that we basically have nothing going on - I thought it'd have a log from our previous games.  I'll log back in when I have some friends to experiment with
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is definitely something broken with the Whispering right now, I'm hoping to have some time to take another pass at WebRTC in the coming weeks. (not next week, because I'm going to be out of town, but hopefully in the weeks following) Sorry it's taken so long to fix. Aaron F. said: So I know that this log shows that we basically have nothing going on - I thought it'd have a log from our previous games.  I'll log back in when I have some friends to experiment with The log only exists in yours and your players browsers up until you or they refresh. So, you'll want to download the log right after you start having issues, but before anyone refreshes to get the most useful information.
Choosing " I want to  broadcast  to others: Video & Audio" causes the video to stop working. Audio cannot be broadcast at all. I've refreshed, tried different browsers, checked audio and video settings, followed the roll20 troubleshooting guide... It all looks like it should be working. If I select "I want to broadcast to other: Video" the video works. Help would be appreciated! Windows 10, chrome and firefox (current versions). Tried using the debug log and it didn't seem to ever stop running or save. 
One of my players was having issues this weekend during our session with losing her audio on the built-in chat. She was using Chrome. 
Operating System:  Windows 10 Browser and Version:  Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue  Can't see or hear each other.  Sometimes my other players can see and hear me, but not otherwise. WebRTC Debug Log: ---- Tom F. Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0.13,0,-0.13,0 Pks Sent: 20.33,20.53,-43.5,0 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 50,50,-105,0 Audio Received, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0.27,-0.2,-0.27,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 49.97,49.97,-104.63,0 Pks Lost: 0,0.07,-0.07,0 ---- END Tom F. Stats ---- ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Answer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. All Message FROM: Tom F. disc 1532664122169 Closing! Tom F. Closed! Tom F. Offer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Answer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Closing! Tom F. Failed! Tom F. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Tom F. disc 1532664264509 Offer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Answer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1532664285758 Closing! Tom F. Closed! Tom F. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Answer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Connected TO: Tom F. Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1532664367261 Closing! Tom F. Closed! Tom F. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Answer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. All Message FROM: Tom F. disc 1532664395541 Closing! Tom F. Closed! Tom F. Offer FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Answer TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate TO: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. Candidate FROM: Tom F. All Message FROM: Tom F. collectlogs 1532664407428 Send Message To: Tom F. sendlogs 1532664408725 Closing! Tom F. Failed! Tom F. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Tom F. collectlogs 1532664560830 Send Message To: Tom F. sendlogs 1532664562151 Send All Message:  collectlogs 1532664843960 Individual Message FROM: Tom F. sendlogs 1532664843024 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Tom F. LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Answer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Started local media Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1532664122169 Closing! Aaron F. Closed! Aaron F. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Aaron F. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Answer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Closing! Aaron F. Failed! Aaron F. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1532664264509 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Aaron F. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Answer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. All Message FROM: Aaron F. disc 1532664285758 Closing! Aaron F. Closed! Aaron F. Offer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. No audio output device. Answer TO: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Connected TO: Aaron F. All Message FROM: Aaron F. disc 1532664367261 Closing! Aaron F. Closed! Aaron F. Offer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Answer TO: Aaron F. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1532664395541 Closing! Aaron F. Closed! Aaron F. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium No audio output device. Offer TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Answer FROM: Aaron F. Candidate TO: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Candidate FROM: Aaron F. Send All Message:  collectlogs 1532664407427 Individual Message FROM: Aaron F. sendlogs 1532664408725 Closing! Aaron F. Failed! Aaron F. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Send All Message:  collectlogs 1532664560830 Individual Message FROM: Aaron F. sendlogs 1532664562151 All Message FROM: Aaron F. collectlogs 1532664843960 Send Message To: Aaron F. sendlogs 1532664843024 ----- END Tom F. LOG -----
any update with whisper? it's still not working at all.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Emily S. said: Choosing " I want to  broadcast  to others: Video & Audio" causes the video to stop working. Audio cannot be broadcast at all. I've refreshed, tried different browsers, checked audio and video settings, followed the roll20 troubleshooting guide... It all looks like it should be working. If I select "I want to broadcast to other: Video" the video works. Help would be appreciated! This is one of our known issues. Using different broadcast/receive settings between players can cause issues when connecting. SugarKing said: any update with whisper? it's still not working at all. Sorry, haven't been able to fix it yet. I've been out of town and will be going out of town again next week. I will be fixing these issues as SOON as I have the time. When this happens I will also be showing one of the other devs the ropes with WebRTC stuff. It is an extremely fickle system and quite confusing, and, currently, I'm the only one that has any idea how any of it works. Hopefully, once I've trained someone else, we'll be more available to fix these things faster, instead of having to wait for my schedule to open up once every 4 months. Thank you for your patience!

Edited 1533821715
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Operating System: Windows 10 Browser and Version: Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 Description of the Issue: I set the Chat Tech to Roll20 webRTC, broadcast voice, receive voice and video. The players could hear me, but I couldn't hear them. We tried checking permissions, updates, and other browsers Debug log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Answer FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Connected TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Closing! Terndrash T. Closed! Terndrash T. Offer FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Answer TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Connected TO: Terndrash T. Closing! Terndrash T. Closed! Terndrash T. Offer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. T Answer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. Offer FROM: Terndrash T. Answer TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Connected TO: Terndrash T. All Message FROM: Philippe T. disc 1533763383781 Closing! Philippe T. Closed! Philippe T. Offer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Answer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. T T Closing! Philippe T. Failed! Philippe T. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling T T T T T All Message FROM: Philippe T. disc 1533763432068 Closing! Philippe T. Closed! Philippe T. Offer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Answer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. Closing! Philippe T. Failed! Philippe T. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Terndrash T. Closed! Terndrash T. All Message FROM: Philippe T. collectlogs 1533763520757 Send Message To: Philippe T. sendlogs 1533763521455 Offer FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Answer TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Connected TO: Terndrash T. All Message FROM: Philippe T. disc 1533763577732 Closing! Philippe T. Closed! Philippe T. Offer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Answer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. T T T T Closing! Philippe T. Failed! Philippe T. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Closing! Terndrash T. Closed! Terndrash T. T T T T T T T Offer FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Answer TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate TO: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Candidate FROM: Terndrash T. Connected TO: Terndrash T. T T T T Send All Message:  collectlogs 1533763709288 Individual Message FROM: Terndrash T. sendlogs 1533763714198 T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Closing! Terndrash T. Closed! Terndrash T. T T T T T T T T T T T T T All Message FROM: Philippe T. disc 1533763802852 Closing! Philippe T. Closed! Philippe T. Closing! Philippe T. Failed! Philippe T. Error:  {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Philippe T. disc 1533763820043 Offer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Answer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. Reconnect! Send All Message:  disc 1533763823048 Closing! Philippe T. Closed! Philippe T. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Answer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Send All Message:  collectlogs 1533763895927 T ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Terndrash T. LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 2 No video device. Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Laurent Offer TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Philippe T. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate TO: Laurent No audio output device. Candidate TO: Philippe T. Answer FROM: Laurent Candidate TO: Laurent Candidate FROM: Laurent Candidate TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Laurent Candidate FROM: Laurent Answer FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Connected TO: Laurent Candidate FROM: Laurent Candidate FROM: Laurent Candidate FROM: Laurent Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Philippe T. Connected TO: Philippe T. Candidate FROM: Laurent All Message FROM: Laurent collectlogs 1533763709288 Send Message To: Laurent sendlogs 1533763714198 ----- END Terndrash T. LOG -----
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported elsewhere : Samuel Penn &nbsp;said: Over the last few months, we've had all sorts of problems with video chat. When it works, it works fine, but there's a lot of messing around trying to get things working when people first join. If someone drops out for any reason (screen readers seem to have difficulties with Roll20, requiring a reload at least once an evening), then we're back to trying to get things working again. Generally, we find we have to hit 'Reconnect' multiple times before everyone can see and hear each other. Hit 'Reconnect', and you might be able to see two people, but the third can't be heard or seen. Maybe you have to try it again, or they do, but you might lose someone else in the process. After enough rounds of this, eventually it's working for everyone. But it's a process that can take 5-10 minutes sometimes to get right. I'm running Chrome 68.0.3440.75 (64 bit) on Ubuntu 16.04, others are using Chrome on Windows. I have a download speed of 60Mbps, and upload of 17Mbps. At least one other person has comparable speeds, since we're in the same house. Log at the following link: <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HRYPNFuVn_cEu-JlR_y7q6yWJkUopoF7/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HRYPNFuVn_cEu-JlR_y7q6yWJkUopoF7/view?usp=sharing</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Posted elsewhere : David &nbsp;said: A detailed description of the issue. I have a set group of player (6 players plus myself) that have played regularly since June. Last Thursday (8/23) and again yesterday (8/26) we are unable to see and hear all the players. We do not have trouble with 3 of us on at the same time, but as soon as the fourth, fifth, and then sixth join, we lose one another. We cannot discern any pattern. We did, however, follow all the steps outlined in the Wiki troubleshooting to no avail.&nbsp; Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue. The issue is consistent since 8/23.&nbsp; Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is&nbsp; Support Details ): Web Browser - Chrome Browser Version - Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (32-bit) Operating System - Windows 7 Profession, Service Pack 1 If Javascript is enabled - Java is enabled Your anti-virus software - Avast Business Antivirus List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled - none Here is the log from yesterday Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-p9hhj42mZlj/yaeACguWWs1DKnpdJ5JbOd1vdNylK1w='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-k8Kx+oSRaLZ+X7/r67j0Mow6bzS2pemyX++9YAOg3BU='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active app.js?1534866148:343 70 app.js?1534866148:344 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1534866148:344 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1534866148:344 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1534866148:346 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1534866148:338 select app.js?1534866148:338 Switch mode to select app.js?1534866148:357 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1534866148:357 Using random entropy app.js?1534866148:360 Compiling sheet... app.js?1534866148:360 Found rolltemplate: simple app.js?1534866148:360 Found rolltemplate: atk app.js?1534866148:360 Found rolltemplate: dmg app.js?1534866148:360 Found rolltemplate: atkdmg app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: desc app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: spell app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: traits app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: npc app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: npcatk app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: npcdmg app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: npcaction app.js:360 Found rolltemplate: mancerroll app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-welcome app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-race app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-class app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-abilities app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-background app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-equipment app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-spells app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-feat app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-summary app.js:360 Found Charactermancer template: final 2app.js:360 Found webworker script app.js:360 Finding sheet rolls... app.js:360 Including compendium template css. app.js:362 window resize app.js:345 Final set zoom! app.js:344 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:345 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded 7Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js:355 MESSAGE RECEIVED app.js:355 MessageEvent /js/d20/sheetsandboxworker.js?1535375317102:532 Starting up WEB WORKER /js/d20/sheetsandboxworker.js?1535375317102:532 Starting up WEB WORKER sheetsandboxworker.js?1535375317112:532 Starting up WEB WORKER /js/d20/sheetsandboxworker.js?1535375317112:532 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js:351 Final page load. app.js:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js:351 Auth'ed. app.js:351 Go post auth! app.js:351 initial setup app.js:349 T.i app.js:355 refershing page listings! app.js:351 Got players value... app.js:351 joining game... 10app.js:348 Full load page! app.js:351 We have 10 pages app.js:349 Player -LAccz2EVOhZv0CpYwJ1 is offline... app.js:349 Global Volume: 100=1 app.js:349 Player -LGBueqpQ0_m0JtH0Ioa is offline... app.js:349 Player -LGbDkB2onzZfb684DBV is offline... app.js:349 Player -LGgWuYoyquFn6MjeNXU is offline... app.js:349 Player -LGga3medKqkZ4s2AOz2 is offline... app.js:349 Player -LHoNcSMeeM3-KatXiID is offline... app.js:349 Player -LHoc8qhBVkAj2aWzEFg is offline... app.js:351 Deferred finish joining... app.js:343 Firebase Online app.js:359 Refresh Journal List! app.js:359 Search took 8ms app.js:351 handle page changes app.js:351 false app.js:346 289 app.js:355 refershing page listings! app.js:347 Do refresh link cache! app.js:348 Reorder by ZORDER app.js:351 init active page! app.js:348 activate page! app.js:348 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js:351 Scan for new plays! app.js:359 Refresh Journal List! app.js:359 Search took 82ms thumb.jpeg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) app.js:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js:348 Graphics: 54 app.js:348 Paths: 74 app.js:355 refershing page listings! thumb.tif:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) 58app.js:343 new caster! app.js:348 Reorder by ZORDER app.js:347 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717189/cj6jRcZAjTUZLCyD-5-zyw/thumb.png?14978104305" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717189/cj6jRcZAjTUZLCyD-5-zyw/thumb.png?14978104305</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717189/cj6jRcZAjTUZLCyD-5-zyw/max.png?14978104305" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717189/cj6jRcZAjTUZLCyD-5-zyw/max.png?14978104305</a> app.js:347 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717495/tqvoxEujIj6h0ekkD7h1Wg/thumb.jpg?14978106815" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717495/tqvoxEujIj6h0ekkD7h1Wg/thumb.jpg?14978106815</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717495/tqvoxEujIj6h0ekkD7h1Wg/original.jpg?14978106815" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/34717495/tqvoxEujIj6h0ekkD7h1Wg/original.jpg?14978106815</a> 5app.js:344 new lamp app.js:348 Reorder by ZORDER app.js:347 setting src app.js:370 Video Quality medium app.js:342 Cols: 2 Rows: 1 app.js:342 Took 0ms to generate cache. app.js:347 setting src app.js:342 Cols: 3 Rows: 2 app.js:342 Took 0ms to generate cache. app.js?1534866148:311 The Web Audio autoplay policy will be re-enabled in Chrome 70 (October 2018). Please check that your website is compatible with it.&nbsp; <a href="https://goo.gl/7K7WLu" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/7K7WLu</a> i.addOnAudioLevel @ app.js?1534866148:311 app.js:362 Body drop! app.js:355 refershing page listings! app.js:362 window resize app.js:345 Final set zoom! app.js:344 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:345 Final set zoom! app.js?1534866148:362 window resize app.js?1534866148:345 Final set zoom! app.js?1534866148:344 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1534866148:345 Final set zoom!
I have a couple of problems.&nbsp; OS: Windows 10 1803 Browser: Chrome&nbsp;68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) Issue #1 I have a headset that has a built in microphone. This headset shows up multiple times in the drop downs for device. I frequently can't determine which combination of choices will let me hear and talk at the same time. The only set that appears to work ends up being super low quality. I recognize that this could be a number of things and I don;t really care to worry about fixing it; I just wanted to make everyone aware in case there is an imitative to fix it.&nbsp; Issue #2 The quality of the connection with video and Audio has drastically declined over the past month or two. It seems to have gotten a lot worse since the latest 'Measured' Update. This may be coincidental; who knows. What I mean by the quality of the connection is this: We can all start out connected but for some reason as more players join, some of us cannot hear or see the others. I play with a group that including me is 6 total.&nbsp; Recently, more than before, As the GM I can usually hear and see everyone, however a lot of our players can't hear or see each other. This does appear to be regional as I play with a group that spans Arizona, Pennsylvania and Ontario. I do not have a debug log to provide right now because I was not aware of it. I will copy it next time we play and post again.&nbsp;
Hi David and Ian, Could you and your players down load and post the WebRTC Debug Log as well? You can find the button to capture it within the settings tab beneath the Reconnect button. A bit more for you, Ian: Could you go through the Video and Voice Chat Troubleshooting guide on our wiki, and report back with your results?&nbsp;
Me and my group is having troubles with video only working for certain people. E.g. I can (for the most time) see the others, except one (Player B) who can't see me either. This has been happening consistently for the last three sessions. We have tried reconnecting, reloading, restarting browsers and pretty much everything we can think of. I had a look at the log and there's definitely an error there, I just don't know what it means. Closing! Player B Failed! Player B Error: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110005, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } The whole log can be found here: <a href="https://pastebin.com/4rV0X51i" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/4rV0X51i</a> .