Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice and Chat don't match

Last night, we had two incidents where the 3d Dice showed one set of numbers but the chat dice breakout showed different numbers. In order to keep my game flowing, I didn't take screen shots. In bothh cases there were a small number of dice rolled...once was 2d20. The other time was 4 or 5 total dice. The quanity of dice rolls was correct, but the number on the face of the die differed from the number in chat. I did not take screen shots. I searched this forum and found a couple old and closed threads. I am posting this one to advise what we saw and to see if others are experiencing the issue. Second, If I notice this again in game, are there specific details that would help developers isolate?
We've been noticing that a LOT! I've just told my players to ignore the dice and use what shows the in chat window. But it is kind of annoying. 
thanks. glad to see others notice it as well. I am kinda old school and love seeing and hearing the dice roll. R20's 3d dice are nicely done in my opinion. I would hate to shut them off, but I can't have inconsistency between dice face and chat output.
Hi Everyone, I have submitted a ticket to the devs so they can investigate the issue and resolve the discrepancies. Sorry for the inconvenience!