Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Torg Eternity Sheet Update

Edited 1526051516
Salvador M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
Little late but thought it might be useful to let everyone know I made some changes to the Torg Eternity sheet. Specifically, I added an option for buttons in the roll results that handle Up/Possibility/Coup-de-gras rerolls. Optional because it's built on a mildly hacky abuse of the initiative system, in order to make it work without the API. (For the technically inclined: since Torg doesn't use a standard per-character initiative system I'm using the initiative tracker to store the previous roll.) There's a new little cog in the top right of the sheet, just click on that to open the 'settings' section and you can turn it on, like so: Then all you have to do is make sure you've selected a token before you click the roll buttons, and you'll get results like these: If you don't have a token selected it'll give you a warning message and the buttons will not work very well. Also I forgot to change the possibility template to actually say "Up" instead of "Possibility" when used for such, but that middle result is from pushing the Up button and the bottom one is from the Possibility button. If need be you can tell from hovering over the roll, Up's not having a minimum makes the roll-code a lot simpler.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a good idea, but I don't think it should be done that way. People will still use the turn tracker for convenience. I do it in games where there's no standard initiative. Its a handy way to remember who has acted and who hasn't.
Salvador M.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
I don't disagree that it isn't ideal, that's why I made it optional and off by default. Those who'd prefer the ease of the buttons and are willing to deal with it can have it and everyone else can ignore it. As far as tracking who has and hasn't acted, if everyone uses a different token and the GM clears the tracker between rounds it can still work with that. Those who're listed have acted (or at least rolled, but the game generally expects everyone to roll once on their turn) and those who aren't haven't.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt realise it was optional and off by default. That's perfectly fine.
Hey Salvador, I've been using the sheet for a few months and I be was wondering on your thoughts of adding all of the TorgE skills to sheet as standard? There aren't that many skills compared to other games and having to fill them in for every NPC is a bit daunting. Also would it be possible to have a more general open inventory space? I don't think any of my players have used it in the intended way thus far.