Looking for DMs for a west marches game. All DMs are welcome to play in other DMs games, simply remember to block certain things while RPing. I have a small group already, I have half a world built as i develop I am launching a temporary world. So DMs who would like to run players through this world please PM me for more info. The temp world im desgining things for this weekend, as of now im playing with having a whole city being captured by monster races and taken to a work camp hundreds of miles away in the center of a monsterous nation. Lucky for you the overlords dont care much what you do and they allow you to run your own civilization under their nose as They took more than they needed, So on any given day 400 people from the city of 2000 are needed to work the mines, During your downtime you have found ways out of the camp, and into the monster nation which as it turns out is pretty scary. Players will find new place, and work on mapping their routes out of the nation but danger is everywhere.