Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for chill folks to play some D&D 5th ed or Savage Worlds.

Hello ladies and gents! I'm looking to make friends, expand my network of known rpers by finding a group (or forming one) that is serious about doin' some roleplaying. I'll play 5th ed or savage worlds as the title implies. Id rather not GM for the first campaign as I'm quite shy about being on the spot with brand new people. Not saying I won't GM for anyone later though! For now I'm free most of the time, although I am looking for work so this is subject to change. Discord is a must have for audio. Video is up to you if you want I use roll20 for that. Once I've got players we can start to nail down a time frame for sessions. Anyways if your interested the absolute best way to get a-hold of me is to private message me on discord. My Profile name for Discord is ImChafing#8949.  A bit about me if your curious; I've been roleplaying for around 14 years and play well with others, I am still new to 5th ed (4th ed scared me away!) but I have read much of the core books and actively still reading them. my humor has the twinge of realism and thus is on the darker side much of the time, so the games i typically look for are for 18+ for that reason. all that said not sure what else to say. other than if you have any questions ask away. so yea, Roleplay on people!
You still looking for a game?
I have since found a game. though I am interested in networking with other rpers so if your interested shoot me a friend invite on discord. That goes for anyone who reads this thread as well :)