Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

recursive tables help

I'm use the   recursive tables with in roll template, but it seem to not work when a compcheck is used as well.  It will show the compcheck roll but not the succeed or fail check results. But shows the notes. The template is backed off the 3.5 sheet if that helps. I have it set up as follows: 1st macro:  !rt &{template:SagaBornStdRoll} [[1t[CARD-EVENT]]] Card-Event table:  {{name=Trap}} {{initflag=true}} {{subtags=[[1t[Name-Of-Your-Player-Selecting-Table]]] sets off a Trap.}} {{subtags2=[[1t[Trapeventcard]]]}} {{compcheck=[[1d6>3]] }} {{succeedcheck= No other Event}} {{failcheck=[Click Event roll immediately](! #Card-Events) }} {{notes= No Treasure card for completing event}}
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm. If I had to guess, I’d say this is an issue with all the inline rolls being expanded before being passed to the template. This would lead to the roll template being passed the number and not the roll which might make the template’s comparison logic incapable of acting on the result. If that makes any sense. Unfortunately, i can’t think of any way to avoid that in a general purpose way. 
That does and thank you. I will just keep a side note till I can find another way.