Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Star Wars EOTE/AoR Destiny Pool

Alicia
Sheet Author
I'm using the dice API kenad wrote up, but was wondering if anyone has figured out a nice way to track the destiny pool? So far I've just been using a Handout with a chart in it. 1 row (not including header) with 2 columns (1 for DS and the other LS). I've been manually editing the handout during the course of the game as they're spend, but this can get a bit tedious.
Perhaps use of a card deck. Number of cards in GM's hand is dark side points, and have 1 player hold onto the light side points. If you wanted to get real fancy you could use 2 decks and come up with something to remove 1 type of card and give the other every time a point is spent.
I'd use a handout like that or a GM note on each character.

Edited 1392253343
Alicia
Sheet Author
cursingbulldog said: Perhaps use of a card deck. Number of cards in GM's hand is dark side points, and have 1 player hold onto the light side points. If you wanted to get real fancy you could use 2 decks and come up with something to remove 1 type of card and give the other every time a point is spent. I think I'll try that out at my next session. I've just now played around with the idea of using two deck of cards. Might have one of the players track it. So far it doesn't look like there's any API other than pre-generating the deck to auto recall, deal etc.