Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

roll20 mobile app!

Lee Pruitt
Marketplace Creator
Hi there, I love the fact that I have tablet support, but it is very unwieldy! I have a 4th gen iPad, and have to use the iBrowser 'safari' which sucks bad. That fact aside, the lack of a full-screen mode and twitchiness of the web-app on a browser makes it less than enjoyable. As a player, i could see using this a little, but as a DM there is no way I could work on my levels, or even less so, guide player on my tablet. A mobile app is the solution! Make an app please! Thanks roll20, I LOVE YOU!
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What exactly do you mean by "twitchiness?" Is the problem a failing in Safari's support of HTML5, or a problem with the touch interface? Riley can't really do much about a particular browser sucking, and an app would have the same (or nearly so) interface. Is the problem something else?
Lee Pruitt
Marketplace Creator
Hmm, not sure. Maybe it's safari that's the problem. I am ashamed of my ipad, I should've gotten a google tab. Chrome is my browser of choice. It just seems to me that an installed app might operate more smoothly than a browser, viewing in full-screen, maybe swiping the edge to make the sidebars appear or disappear, pinch-zoom, etc. I don't mean to imply that the devs didn't do a good job with roll20 on the tablet, just that an app might be dreamy.