Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mage 20th Sheet Quintessence Wheel Messed Up by Update?

Just noticed the Quintessence wheel on my Mage sheet looks like an illustration from The Big Book of British Smiles (I'm English born, so I can say that). I've checked in a couple of browsers and asked a friend to check on her computer and she's seeing it too. Is it repairable? I'm creating a custom sheet based on the Mage 20th Anniversary Edition sheet by Z. The default sheet has the same issue. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe this may be related.&nbsp; Temp fix in the link. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6525523/pf-community-sheet-font-size-with-charactermancer-update" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6525523/pf-community-sheet-font-size-with-charactermancer-update</a>
Didn't fix it, I'm afraid. It seems to be unrelated to the font size issue... This made the text on my nested macros go back to normal, but no change to the Quintessence wheel alignment.

Edited 1530243422
Okay, I've come up with a patch for my character sheet that's based upon Z's default M20 sheet. It seems the update messed with the "margin-top:..." values, basically ignoring them. I changed these to "position: relative; top:..."&nbsp;and this seemed to fix things. I'm not a coder though. I'm just scrabbling around in the dark a bit, so I'm not sure if this will work for all browsers or what. Anyway, I've let Z know what worked for me. I guess Pro users can use this if you can use a custom sheet for your games (ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP, of course). Here's my CSS code, (I comment out Z's wheel code, in case things go back to normal later): /* select.sheet-top &nbsp;{ margin-top: -60px; } select.sheet-mid-eighth { margin-top: -45px; } select.sheet-mid-quarter { margin-top: -20px; } select.sheet-mid-three-eighth { margin-top: 17px; } select.sheet-middle { margin-top: 60px; } select.sheet-middle-2 { margin-top: -58px; } select.sheet-mid-five-eighth { margin-top: -13px; } select.sheet-mid-three-quarter { margin-top: 27px; } select.sheet-mid-seven-eighth { margin-top: 55px; } select.sheet-bottom { margin-top: 68px; } */ /*&nbsp;Work-around */ select.sheet-top &nbsp;{ position: relative; top: 0px; } select.sheet-mid-eighth { position: relative; top: 7px; } select.sheet-mid-quarter { position: relative; top: 20px; } select.sheet-mid-three-eighth { position: relative; top: 38px; } select.sheet-middle { position: relative; top: 60px; } select.sheet-middle-2 { position: relative; top: 62px; } select.sheet-mid-five-eighth { position: relative; top: 83px; } select.sheet-mid-three-quarter { position: relative; top: 101px; } select.sheet-mid-seven-eighth { position: relative; top: 115px; } select.sheet-bottom { position: relative; top: 122px; } /* End Work-around */
The fix to the Quintessence wheel shifted the "Q Dot" up the sheet. To fix it, change the CSS to... div.sheet-qdot { &nbsp; &nbsp; margin: 27px 0px 0px -175px; &nbsp; &nbsp; font-size:20px; }