Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [Starfinder] Sundays at 3:00 pm Eastern Time: Dead Suns Adventure Path. Need 1 Player

Edited 1530217535
Bast L.
API Scripter
Starfinder: Dead Suns Ancient wonders and horrors alike wait in the vast reaches of the galaxy. Will you brave the drift to discover them? This listing is for the Starfinder Adventure Path: Dead Suns. The AP will take four characters from first to twelfth level. I expect it will take several months to complete. The game has already begun, and we've worked through two-thirds of the first of six books. The party is level two now, and consists of: a human engineer, a Shirren mystic, and an android operative 1 -&gt; Soldier x (he's sticking with soldier for now, I believe). We're in need of a fourth player, as one of our members wants to spend his Sundays enjoying the Summer outdoors. The game will utilize several of roll20 features, including music, vfx, dynamic lighting, api scripts, and the Starfinder HUD sheet. It's open to new and experienced roleplayers both. What you can expect in game: Music and sounds: a random combat music player provides appropriate, but not intrusive BGM for tense situations. Other carefully selected music will play at appropriate times, to try and enhance the atmosphere. Sound effects can be activated via the api, and be attached to weapon attacks, or other abilities. Visual FX: Your abilities can be enhanced visually by utilizing automatic VFX. From lasers, to flame-throwers, grenades to healing spells, vfx can bring the scene to life: Maps and Grid-Based Combat: Are you in range? Can you get to flanking position? Is there cover nearby? No need to rely on GM arbitrariness, when you can see for yourself. SF combat rules are clearly laid out in the book (except for cover, their example with the guy along the wall confuses me): Starship Combat with Easy Helm Commands: Tense Social Situations: And More (less, actually). Here's the listing, it's pretty long winded. If you're up for a long campaign, check it out!&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116871/starfinder-dead-suns" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116871/starfinder-dead-suns</a>

Edited 1532932455
hi, is this still active?&nbsp;
sorry i didnt read this post fully and i looked into your listings in the link provided.
Hmm, I should've marked this as filled, sorry.