Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC's DC

Edited 1530220799
I'm not sure how to get this right so need some advice. I always seem to have the wrong DC show up in NPC sheets. For example, I keep getting DC47 on this character and it's supposed to be DC 17...
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What sheet are you using, it's one of the  D&D 5e sheet right?

Edited 1530221661
Please note that that setting says SPELL SAVE DC MOD . This means that whatever value you put here will be added on top of  the calculated spell save DC using the selected spellcasting ability and CR for the monster. So the calculated spell save DC for this NPC is 15 (8 + 3[PB for CR 8] + 4[CHA mod]). If you want this to equal 17, you need to set the SPELL SAVE DC MOD to 2 .  Also note that the same formula above (PB for CR + CHA mod) is used to calculate the spell attack modifier. So currently this NPC has a +15 (7[PB + CHA mod] + 8[Global Magic Attack Modifier]) to hit with spell attacks.
Yup, changed those things and it still says DC47, lol. HALP!