Reference to a closed thread at&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4002928/is-there-anything-to-create-4-bars-passive-perception-macro-shapedscripts-v0-dot-8-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4002928/is-there-anything-to-create-4-bars-passive-perception-macro-shapedscripts-v0-dot-8-2</a> I was wondering if there were any plans to add a permanent Passive Perception Box to the sheet, and be able to reference this sheet in macros and inline calls for all party members. &nbsp;My current method is elongated and tiresome to setup:&nbsp; /w gm &amp;{template:default}{{name=PC Perception Check}}{{(Threat)=Versus DC [[?{DC_Check?|10}]]}}{{Shade=[[10[base]+@{Shade|wisdom_mod}[wisdom] +@{Shade|pb}[prof] ]] Passive}}{{Kipper=[[10[base]+@{Kipper Gimlen|wisdom_mod}[wisdom] +0[prof] ]] Passive}} The obvious issue being the skill being taken or otherwise allowing a proficiency bonus, which has to be figured manually. &nbsp;In the above macro, I simply call on this when needed. &nbsp;It adds a Base 10 + Wisdom Modifier + Proficiency in Perception if the character has it. &nbsp;However, if this were on the sheet compiled separately and then referenceable, I could do something like: /w gm &amp;{template:default}{{name=PC Perception Check}}{{(Threat)=Versus DC [[?{DC_Check?|10}]]}}{{Shade=[[@{Shade| PassPerception }]] Passive}}{{Kipper=[[@{Kipper Gimlen| PassPerception }]] Passive}} Passive Perception is one of the few skills that needs to have its own place on the sheet because of things the PC's "Could" notice, but we need to&nbsp; secretly &nbsp;gmroll on.&nbsp;&nbsp;Being able to pull that attribute and make the determination quickly, without having to keep sidenotes every time they level, would be so beneficial. &nbsp; The current system Shaped uses defines the skills as a numbered array, rather than bloat the program with individual skill names. &nbsp;I get that. &nbsp;But I only ever see perception as the one skill used passively the majority of gametime. &nbsp;The rest is DM call, and those can simply be done as needed.