Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PowerCards & TurnTracker Issue

Hey all, I am trying to get a generic initiative macro set up for a Hackmaster game using PowerCards and a generic macro. This is what I've got so far: !power {{ --emote|@{selected|token_name} is ready for action! --name|INITIATIVE --!InitRoll|~C[[?{What die?} + @{selected|wisdom_initiative_mod} + @{selected|dexterity_initiative_mod} + @{selected|level_initiative_bonus} &{tracker}]]~C }} The player would click the token macro and a popup would ask what die they would like to use (since this is Hackmaster and there can be different initiative dice used each time). After putting in a die, the macro then gets the relevant initiative modifiers from the selected token's character sheet and makes the roll then adds it to the turn tracker. The rolls are all being correctly computed, but for some reason, what is being sent to the turn tracker is incorrect. Anyone notice anything that could be causing this? Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There's a special syntax for PowerCards for adding things to the turn order. I can't remember what it is though, but &{tracker} doesn't work.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Found it.&nbsp; Look here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:PowerCards#Inline_Rolls" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:PowerCards#Inline_Rolls</a> Something like this is what you want: !power {{ &nbsp; --emote|@{selected|token_name} is ready for action! &nbsp; --name|INITIATIVE &nbsp; --!InitRoll|~C[[?{What die?} + @{selected|wisdom_initiative_mod} + @{selected|dexterity_initiative_mod} + @{selected|level_initiative_bonus} [TRKR] ]]~C }}
Yup, that did it. Thanks! I ended up with this: !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|@{selected|token_name} is ready for action! --name|INITIATIVE --!InitRoll|~C[[?{What die?} + @{selected|wisdom_initiative_mod} + @{selected|dexterity_initiative_mod} + @{selected|level_initiative_bonus} [TRKR]]]~C }} I had something very similar to your suggestion, but it was messing up since I was running it as the GM. So I added in the --tokenid tag to force it to add in the selected token. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nice!&nbsp; Glad you got it sorted out!

Edited 1531441901
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks Aaron. Also nice to know the Wiki entry was good for something... Lots of typing there!