Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Turn Counter

Would love to have a counter that I can plug in to my turn tracker that counts out the rounds...also would be useful if there were a way to place a counter on a token for spell effects that would keep track of itself...and notify in chat that the effect has ended. i.e. you could specify the length of an effect and possibly name it ...and then give optional text that is triggered when the effect has worn off.( the ability to save these for future use would be a godsend). This would allow us to track spell effects...and consumption effects such as torches.
There are some API scripts for these things, and it looks like you're a supporter, so you should check out the API forum for that.
API is mentor level only... but if you upgrade to that, I have a turn order tracker script.
I run a game 2 times a month I can't justify being a mentor level subscriber for that ...sorry
I don't run any games and I'm a mentor. :D Of course, I made a campaign for my DM to use for a weekly Saturday game... ^_^