Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chapter 2. The Grey Gorilla

(Reaction 1) Erik takes aim at one of the remaining ones, and squeezes off two shots at it's head, but misses. Good thing I loaded collapsibles, he thinks.
LilypadNebula
Pro
Sheet Author
Kat follows Veniya into the room, taking a deep breath before moving into the new space. She looks around, taking in the sights of the machinery and pumps that were alone in the eerie blackness. "Gotcha, let's do it," she responds, right behind the doctor, ready to follow.

Edited 1391462552
Lucav takes a steady aim at the caver in the lead. He pulls the trigger as a silenced round travels across the distance, and going into the caver's head. Dropping it there on the spot. (2 successes) He doesn't even say another thing, and starts to aim at the next one behind it. " Stay alert anyone, check all corners, if we get overrun we have to fall back to the plan that the medic took. But at a running sprint speed too."
"Anything in there, we just run." She takes a deep breath and pushes the next door button.

Edited 1391470544
** Round 1 - Reaction 3 ** Tim quickly squeezes off a pair of shots at the closet caver. The rounds sail past his target and smush themselves against the interior bulkhead. He curses his aim and puts a shoulder against the crate as if somehow his meager weight will help where the crate itself might fail. ((Shooting action - 0 Successes))
(I need Leon's damage please before we can move forward)

Edited 1391488754
(6 BDP; wait, am i suppose to roll the damage too?)
no. its your base damage, plus what you get from successes. there is not rolling for damage in the game.
(ok, so i got 2 successes to hit, and my Base Damage is 6)
(last question on this, did you subtract the 3 dice from your pool for making a called shot to the head? If not you will need to and then roll the hit over again. If you, you will have done 10 pts of damage)
(sorry i didn't see the notice of this post on the forums)

Edited 1391786486
(1 success on the shot for the reroll. I subtracted the 3 dice, and penalty of -2 is negated by my scope or laser sight on the rifle however they don't stack. I shorted my roll by 1 however. Just realized that. Going to reroll to see if it's an extra success.) (nope, failed on that last die, so it stands at 1 success total). (10 pts of damage, and just to keep track of my ammunition spent i am posting that i have after that shot 10 rounds left in the clip for the rifle, and i have 5 clips on my body not counting the one in the rifle.)
The shot buries itself in the Caver's head but it does not penetrate enough to do lasting damage. (everyone else can post, the cavers will be going last)
(We did, Brett went at Init 3 and I went at 1)
The cavers move ever closer as more start to pour out of the door. Meanwhile, going into the door, the women find themselves in the northern area. Things seem quiet...............
Erik takes another shot at the nearest caver, hitting it in the head with one round. (6 damage)
**Round 2 - Reaction 3** "Looks like we've sprung a leak! Cover me as I block off this door as well," Tim shouts before he lets off a single parting shot at the nearest caver before moving to lift the nearby crate. The kinetic unit engages and makes lifting the heavy cargo crate a simple task. (Shooting Test - 2 Successes) The single round flies true, striking the caver square in the center of the chest causing a spray of tainted blood to splatter on the caver moving in behind the first. [Merko L45 - ROF 1 - BDMG 4 - PSD 2 - 2 Successes = 8 Total Damage]
(anyone know where we are at with this combat?)
(Your go. Cavers go last. It's round 2)
Jared V. said: (Your go. Cavers go last. It's round 2) (crap!! i didn't know... next time someone give me a nudge! lol Sorry everyone!)
Lucav shoots at another in the head, but misses with the normal rounds. He lets forth a curse under his breath. (0 successes, no botches) "Ok, this is starting to turn into a cluster fuck here. We didn't know there was another door/chamber with these cavers behind it? We have another 3 seconds, and then we have to bolt, or clear these cavers with our last dying effort."