Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One-Sided Dynamic Lighting

I imagine this is really difficult... But I would love it if there were some kind of one-way Dynamic Lighting. Kind of like one-way mirrors where you can see through one side but it's normal on the other. For example, I have a cliff-based dungeon, and I'd like to draw a DL line at every cliff's edge. But more specifically I only want it to count as DL if you're on the low-ground; otherwise, it doesn't count as DL. This represents that if you're above the cliff you can see the ground below, but if you're on the ground below, you can't see what's on top of the cliff.
That's not a bad idea! +1

Edited 1393924919
+1 This would be quite useful. Although I guess for the time being a workaround would be fog of war.