Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Moving Player RIbbon

Are there key(s) you can press on the keyboard to scroll the Page drop down window left or right while holding the Player Ribbon with the mouse? It seems like if you have too many pages you have to move the Player Ribbon multiple times and possibly show the players Pages you don't want them to see yet. There's gotta be a way to scroll left / right while holding down the mouse button and holding the Player Ribbon, right?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably browser dependent.  Try shift-mouse wheel.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have had limited success with holding the ribbon at the edges of the page view... sometimes it scrolls across... sometimes it doesn't  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Chrome, always the latest build for reference
The Aaron said: Probably browser dependent.  Try shift-mouse wheel. I'm using latest version of Firefox. Tried Shift-Mousewheel and that did the trick! Thanks The Aaron. Ziechael said: I have had limited success with holding the ribbon at the edges of the page view... sometimes it scrolls across... sometimes it doesn't  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Chrome, always the latest build for reference When I first started using Roll20 I was a long-time Chrome user. Hadn't touched any other browser in years. Then I tried Firefox for Roll20 when Chrome was presenting stability issues and crashes and tried Firefox and it has been running much smoother.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As an alternative, you can use Stylus (not Stylish, for privacy violation reasons) to make your page tab have multiple lines. The following code will increase it to three lines. It's a bit finicky to move pages, but the ribbon mves quite easily. #page-toolbar { height: 405px; } #page-toolbar .container { height: 405px; white-space: normal } #page-toolbar .height { height: 405px!important }
keithcurtis said: As an alternative, you can use Stylus (not Stylish, for privacy violation reasons) to make your page tab have multiple lines. The following code will increase it to three lines. It's a bit finicky to move pages, but the ribbon mves quite easily. #page-toolbar { height: 405px; } #page-toolbar .container { height: 405px; white-space: normal } #page-toolbar .height { height: 405px!important } I actually read about this somewhere.. did you possibly post this to the tricks and tips thread? I tried it before but I couldn't get the style add-on to work properly so I was editing the source of the page and manually adding it in each time but I got sick of that quick. This was with Chrome. Now that I use Firefox exclusively maybe I can get it to work.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've posted it several times. Not sure where. Just be sure to use Stylus instead of Stylish, which was recently revealed to have poor handling of user privacy.
I drag the map they’re moving to next to the map where they are, then I move the bookmark over...
Titus said: I drag the map they’re moving to next to the map where they are, then I move the bookmark over... That's actually a quite clever solution. I never thought of doing such.
keithcurtis said: I've posted it several times. Not sure where. Just be sure to use Stylus instead of Stylish, which was recently revealed to have poor handling of user privacy. I must have been using Stylish before if I recall correctly and couldn't get the add-on to work. I just got Stylus and added the custom CSS for roll20.net and it works like a charm.