Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] StatusInfo

Robin
API Scripter
Dungeon Master said: I've tried to remove the script and reinstall it but the tokens are all still skulls. Are there hidden variables stored somewhere I can delete/reset? In case its a compatibility things, I also have MapChange, 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion, Concentration, CombatTracker, TokenMod, and DeathTracker No the config reset resets all the variables for this script. I use the same scripts (and more), so probably not compatibility. I will run some tests now.
Robin
API Scripter
Hm, can't seem to reproduce it. I have put the default config here for now. You can import that in the config: <a href="https://gist.github.com/RobinKuiper/27ac30360e9a10" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/RobinKuiper/27ac30360e9a10</a>...
Thank you. Importing the config worked and now I cant reproduce the error!
Robin
API Scripter
Dungeon Master said: Thank you. Importing the config worked and now I cant reproduce the error! Still a weird bug, let me know if it happens again :)
Robin
API Scripter
Update 0.3.7 Update needed for latest&nbsp; CombatTracker version. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... Will soon be in the one click installer.

Edited 1525959605
Robin
API Scripter
Update v0.3.8 5e Shaped sheet conditions compatible. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Robin said: Update v0.3.8 5e Shaped sheet conditions compatible. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... Thanks Robin!
So many new players do not know which condition symbol goes with which condition.&nbsp; Is it possible to have the script automatically post the condition description to the chat window whenever a condition is applied via chat command to a character's token?&nbsp;&nbsp; More to the point, for less typing while running a game, I'm actually wondering if it would be possible to have the condition description pop up in chat even when the condition is applied by clicking the token?&nbsp; I think it would help players learn what each symbol means more quickly, and if they didn't know them, they could scroll up in the chat or remove and reapply the same symbol (by clicking) to remind themselves what it meant.&nbsp; Great script, definitely fills a need!&nbsp; Thanks.
Robin
API Scripter
Ris Dnalor said: So many new players do not know which condition symbol goes with which condition.&nbsp; Is it possible to have the script automatically post the condition description to the chat window whenever a condition is applied via chat command to a character's token?&nbsp;&nbsp; More to the point, for less typing while running a game, I'm actually wondering if it would be possible to have the condition description pop up in chat even when the condition is applied by clicking the token?&nbsp; I think it would help players learn what each symbol means more quickly, and if they didn't know them, they could scroll up in the chat or remove and reapply the same symbol (by clicking) to remind themselves what it meant.&nbsp; Great script, definitely fills a need!&nbsp; Thanks. It should do that.

Edited 1526155825
Robin said: Ris Dnalor said: So many new players do not know which condition symbol goes with which condition.&nbsp; Is it possible to have the script automatically post the condition description to the chat window whenever a condition is applied via chat command to a character's token?&nbsp;&nbsp; More to the point, for less typing while running a game, I'm actually wondering if it would be possible to have the condition description pop up in chat even when the condition is applied by clicking the token?&nbsp; I think it would help players learn what each symbol means more quickly, and if they didn't know them, they could scroll up in the chat or remove and reapply the same symbol (by clicking) to remind themselves what it meant.&nbsp; Great script, definitely fills a need!&nbsp; Thanks. It should do that. You're right!&nbsp; Thanks. It doesn't do it for every condition marker available, and I guess I clicked on a couple that aren't included. &nbsp; Anyway, this is awesome, thank you!
Seems whenever I apply a condition to an NPC, all NPCs with that same name are listed as having that condition on the chat combat tracker.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you setting your NPCs up as&nbsp; Mooks ?
keithcurtis said: Are you setting your NPCs up as&nbsp; Mooks ? I guess I hadn't checked. I was just dragging them from the Monster Manual in a new campaign I set up.

Edited 1529104993
I was wondering if anyone could help get this macro to trigger Statusinfo when it applies a status, right it now it does apply the marker correctly but statusinfo does not recognize it as being on the token nor does the description pop up in chat when applied. Thank you in Advance! !group-check {{ --?{Ability Save|Strength,Strength Save|Dexterity,Dexterity Save|Constitution,Constitution Save|Intelligence,Intelligence Save|Wisdom,Wisdom Save|Charisma,Charisma Save} --ro ?{Roll Type|Normal,roll1|Advantage,adv|Disadvantage,dis} --process --subheader vs DC ?{DC} --button ApplyDamage !apply-damage ~dmg [[?{Damage|0}]] ~type ?{Damage on Save|Half,half|None,none} ~DC ?{DC} ~saves RESULTS(,) ~ids IDS(,) ?{Status| None,~| Marked,~status green| Prone,~status back-pain| Restrained,~status fishing-net| Grappled,~status grab| Incapacitated,~status interdiction| Stunned,~status fist| Unconscious,~status sleepy| Charmed,~status broken-heart| Frightened,~status screaming| ―, | Poisoned,~status chemical-bolt| Blinded,~status bleeding-eye| Deafened,~status lightning-helix| Paralyzed,~status pummeled| Petrified,~status frozen-orb| Invisible,~status ninja-mask| ―, } }}
Newb question... I get the message: (From CombatTracker): Please update StatusInfo to the latest version. How do I update? I've gone into the API and disabled and re-enabled, and I'm using version Latest... Help?

Edited 1529096404
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Rhylin said: Newb question... I get the message: (From CombatTracker): Please update StatusInfo to the latest version. How do I update? I've gone into the API and disabled and re-enabled, and I'm using version Latest... Help? You need to go to Robin's Github page and get it from there. I don't think it's in one-click install.
So my players can not execute the !condition [name] command to pull up the info box.&nbsp; I double checked to make sure that "Only GM" was set to false, and still nothing. Not sure if the issue is on my end or something else.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure you are not including the square brackets. Those just indicate variable information.
I'm not.&nbsp; everything works fine as a GM, but change to player and nada.
Is it possible to add a function to StatusInfo that gives the description for every condition on a selected character? Using the 5e Shaped sheet I can call a comma delimited list of conditions using&nbsp;@{selected|conditions_string} and I would like to run through those and list the description for each one. This would help my players a lot! P.S. My Javascript programming days ended 10 years ago before this whole sandbox thing happened. I don't even know how to begin testing anything on my own.
Ben L. said: Is it possible to add a function to StatusInfo that gives the description for every condition on a selected character? Using the 5e Shaped sheet I can call a comma delimited list of conditions using&nbsp;@{selected|conditions_string} and I would like to run through those and list the description for each one. This would help my players a lot! P.S. My Javascript programming days ended 10 years ago before this whole sandbox thing happened. I don't even know how to begin testing anything on my own. I had some time, so I added this functionality myself. It lets me remind my players (and myself!) what each condition on a character means without having to look it up in the compendium. I can only guarantee it works with the 5e Shaped sheet 18.1.11 using 5e Shaped Script v2.0 because that's where I developed it. Also, it only reads the sheet and not the status markers on the token. However, if you're using StatusInfo you should already have it updating the sheet and the token at the same time. ;) Using StatusInfo v0.3.8 I added the command `show` to solve my problem. When one or more conditions apply to a character, this command whispers the description of each condition to the character as well as back to the GM. It obeys the same configuration options as the rest of the script in terms of icons and condition descriptions. If anyone is interested in using this script I can either post it here or you can message me directly for it.&nbsp;

Edited 1531671314
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have you considered merging combattracker and statusinfo?&nbsp; For example, combattrack has it's own conditions, but statusinfo displays and manages them much better.&nbsp; So when you click add condition, it brings up statusinfo instead of a data entry box.&nbsp; When you click on a status icon, it brings up duration rollquery (and/or direction, though I'm not sure what direction does yet).&nbsp; Then combattracker manages the duration.&nbsp; And of course returning out of statusinfo takes you back to combattracker.&nbsp; So keep them as two separate scripts, but integrate them, so CT calls SI and SI sets up data for CT to manage. EDIT: not sure how far you'd want to go with this, but you could have a config option to enable direct integration with SI.&nbsp; Same config option in SI.&nbsp; In this manner you could maintain backward compatibility for those using CT (only) or SI (only)
Is there a way for players to add conditions to themselfs ?&nbsp;
I also wish to ask if there is any possibility of allowing players to use the commands. It would help speed things up if they could toggle conditions on and off themselves. That said, this script is really great - thanks for it.
FracturedSolace said: Is there a way for players to add conditions to themselfs ?&nbsp; If your players click on their token and add the correct icon it also adds the conditions. It just doesn't add the duration.
That's how my players have been handling it, but it does require that they guess at the icons. I use a macro to toggle status' on and off and it'd be really handy if my players could simply use that too.

Edited 1533878641
Hello, I see this question was asked earlier, and I tried the suggested solution (Installing from Git) to no avail (It simply did not detect the Git install).&nbsp; CombatTracker insists I need to update StatusInfo with the following message.&nbsp; What am I doing wrong? (From CombatTracker): Please update&nbsp; StatusInfo &nbsp;to the latest version.
DJ said: Hello, I see this question was asked earlier, and I tried the suggested solution (Installing from Git) to no avail (It simply did not detect the Git install).&nbsp; CombatTracker insists I need to update StatusInfo with the following message.&nbsp; What am I doing wrong? (From CombatTracker): Please update&nbsp; StatusInfo &nbsp;to the latest version. One click does not have the newest version of status info you have to use the GITHUB Version on the front page of this thread.
Hey Robin, 2 things: Firstly, roll20 keeps asking me to "Please update StatusInfo to the latest version.", even though it says in the API that I have the lkatest version... Secondly, I was wondering how I can make my new conditions (the ones I added myself) show up in the chat when the icon is selected on the token?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
See prior post about version issues.&nbsp; Within StatusInfo, you invoke the config menu , click conditions config.&nbsp; Add a new condition, choose an icon for it and copy and paste the condition description from Google (or wherever).&nbsp; Then when it's assigned to the token, the description will display.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Sorry to but in but... is there a way of giving your players access to !ct conditions commands?&nbsp; I'd like my players to be able to have macros for, bless, raging, etc.. I see theres a way with status info but that doesnt seem to give access to round durations in the same way.. pretty new to all this so probably missed something obvious, thanks in advance!&nbsp;
I'm not sure if there's any conflict here, but just wanted to send an FYI on it.&nbsp; I installed CombatTracker and StatusInfo scripts from the one-click installer.&nbsp; CombatTracker kept giving the "Please update StatusInfo" error so I went to check out the github repo and saw there was a later version on there.&nbsp; I removed StatusInfo and added the 0.3.8 version manually.&nbsp; Now CombatTracker is telling me this: (From CombatTracker): Consider installing&nbsp; StatusInfo &nbsp;it works great with this script. Seems kind of like a Catch 22 situation! :)
I was originally having the Update Script message because I was using both scripts from One-Click. I manually installed StatusInfo 0.3.8 and the message went away. Still using one-click CombatTracker but it won't use the conditions from StatusInfo even though the doc indicates it would. (There is no duration nor countdown nor description in chat when it is the token's turn). Also, using the shaped sheet, the conditions don't seem to do anything. Am I missing something or is something broken?
Robin
API Scripter
Oke, I have said this before, but I think i'm back now.&nbsp; Made a small update to StatusInfo to atleast show the condition description when a player uses !condition Prone. Let me know here if there are errors or more ideas. ----- DoubleR said: So my players can not execute the !condition [name] command to pull up the info box.&nbsp; I double checked to make sure that "Only GM" was set to false, and still nothing. Not sure if the issue is on my end or something else. This was not an option yet, I have just added it in the new version. FracturedSolace said: Is there a way for players to add conditions to themselfs ?&nbsp; Not at the moment. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo</a>
Robin
API Scripter
It's now possible to let players toggle conditions on their controlled tokens. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo</a>

Edited 1539955574
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Having an issue importing config. I am receiving the following error TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined Nevermind, I figured out what I was doing wrong...need more coffee.

Edited 1540008597
Ken
Pro
Evening. I'm having an issue with importing a Config file that I've edited. I exported the Config file, copied and pasted it into notepad (and notepad++) and made my changes to the list of status conditions. But when I go back and try to import the text, it sens back "This is not a valid JSON string." When editing the text, I followed what you had setup with all the special formatting characters (such as {, }, :, etc.). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The file I'm attempting to import is below. edit: I have Version 0.3.10 of StatusInfo as a script. {"config":{"command":"condition","sendOnlyToGM":false,"showDescOnStatusChange":true,"showIconInDescription":true,"firsttime":false,"userAllowed":true,"userToggle":true},"conditions":{"blinded":{"name":"Blinded","description":"&lt;p&gt;A blinded creature can’t see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;You take a -2 penalty to Armor Class, lose your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any), and takes a -4 penalty on most Strength and Dexterity based skill checks and on opposed Perception skill checks. All opponents are considered to have total concealment (50% miss chance) against you.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Blind creatures must make a DC 10 Acrobatics skill check to move faster than half-speed. Creatures that fail this check fall prone.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Characters who remain blinded for a long time can grow accustomed to these drawbacks and can overcome some of them.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"bleeding-eye"},"cowering":{"name":"Cowering","description":"&lt;p&gt;You are frozen in fear and can take no actions.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A cowering character takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class and loses his Dexterity bonus (if any).&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"frozen-orb"},"dazed":{"name":"Dazed","description":"&lt;p&gt;The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A dazed condition typically lasts 1 round.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"broken-skull"},"dazzled":{"name":"Dazzled","description":"&lt;p&gt;The creature is unable to see well because of over-stimulation of the eyes. A dazzled creature takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls and sight-based Perception checks.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"half-haze"},"deafened":{"name":"Deafened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A deafened character cannot hear.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;He takes a -4 penalty on Initiative checks, automatically fails Perception checks based on sound, takes a -4 penalty on opposed Perception checks, and has a 20% chance of spell failure when casting spells with verbal components&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Characters who remain deafened for a long time grow accustomed to these drawbacks and can overcome some of them.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"edge-crack"},"defensive_stance":{"name":"Defensive_Stance","description":"&lt;p&gt;You can choose to take a -1 penalty on melee attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +1 dodge bonus to your Armor Class. When your base attack bonus reaches +4, the penalty increases by -1 and the dodge bonus increases by +1.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;You must choose to use the Defensive Stance before making an attack roll and its effects last until your next turn. You must make at least one attack this turn to declare Defensive Stance.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"bolt-shield"},"disabled":{"name":"Disabled","description":"&lt;p&gt;A character with 0 hit points, or one who has negative hit points but has become stable and conscious, is disabled.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A disabled character may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions, but he can still take swift, immediate, and free actions). He moves at half-speed. Taking move actions doesn't risk further injury, but performing any standard action (or any other action the GM deems strenuous, including some free actions such as casting a Quicken Spell spell) deals 1 point of damage after the completion of the act. Unless the action increased the disabled character's hit points, he is now in negative hit points and dying.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A disabled character with negative hit points recovers hit points naturally if he is being helped. Otherwise, each day he can attempt a DC 10 Constitution check after resting for 8 hours, to begin recovering hit points naturally. The character takes a penalty on this roll equal to his negative hit point total. Failing this check causes the character to lose 1 hit point, but this does not cause the character to become unconscious. Once a character makes this check, he continues to heal naturally and is no longer in danger of losing hit points naturally.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"skull"},"entangled":{"name":"Entangled","description":"&lt;p&gt;The character is ensnared. Being entangled impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An entangled creature moves at half-speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and a -4 penalty to Dexterity.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"cobweb"},"exhausted":{"Exhausted","description":"&lt;p&gt;An exhausted character moves at half-speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -6 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. After 1 hour of complete rest, an exhausted character becomes fatigued.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A fatigued character becomes exhausted by doing something else that would normally cause fatigue.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"snail"},"fascinated":{"Fascinated","description":"&lt;p&gt;A fascinated creature is entranced by a supernatural or spell effect. The creature stands or sits quietly, taking no actions other than to pay attention to the fascinating effect, for as long as the effect lasts.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The fascinated creature takes a -4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat, such as a hostile creature approaching, allows the fascinated creature a new saving throw against the fascinating effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the fascinated creature, automatically breaks the effect.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A fascinated creature's ally may shake it free of the spell as a standard action.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"chained-heart"},"fatigued":{"Fatigued","description":"&lt;p&gt;A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a -2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted. After 8 hours of complete rest, fatigued characters are no longer fatigued.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"arrowed"},"frightened":{"name":"Frightened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A frightened creature flees from the source of its fear as best it can. If unable to flee, it may fight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A frightened creature takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. A frightened creature can use special abilities, including spells to flee; indeed, the creature must use such means if they are the only way to escape.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Frightened is like shaken, except that the creature must flee if possible. Panicked is a more extreme state of fear.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"screaming"},"grappled":{"name":"Grappled","description":"&lt;p&gt;A grappled creature is restrained by a creature, trap, or effect. Grappled creatures cannot move and take a -4 penalty to Dexterity. A grappled creature takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks, except those made to grapple or escape a grapple.In addition, grappled creatures can take no action that requires two hands to perform. A grappled character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level), or lose the spell. Grappled creatures cannot make attacks of opportunity.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A grappled creature cannot use Stealth to hide from the creature grappling it, even if a special ability, such as hide in plain sight, would normally allow it to do so. If a grappled creature becomes invisible, through a spell or other ability, it gains a +2 crcumstance bonus on its CMD to avoid being grappled, but receives no other benefit.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;Casting Spells while Grappled/Grappling:&lt;/b&gt; The only spells which can be cast while grappling or pinned are those without somatic components and whose material components (if any) you have in hand. Even so, you must make a concentration check (DC 10 + the grappler's CMB + the level of the spell you're casting) or lose the spell.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"grab"},"helpless":{"name":"Helpless","description":"&lt;p&gt;A helpless character is paralyzed, held, bound, sleeping, unconscious, or otherwise completely at an opponent's mercy. A helpless target is treated as having a Dexterity of 0 (-5 modifier). Melee attacks against a helpless target get a +4 bonus (equivalent to attacking a prone target). Ranged attacks get no special bonus against helpless targets. Rogues can sneak attack helpless targets.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;As a full-round action, an enemy can use a melee weapon to deliver a &lt;i&gt;coup de grace&lt;/i&gt; to a helpless foe. An enemy can also use a bow or crossbow, provided he is adjacent to the target. The attacker automatically hits and scores a critical hit. (A rogue also gets his sneak attack damage bonus against a helpless foe when delivering a &lt;i&gt;coup de grace&lt;/i&gt;.) If the defender survives, he must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + damage dealt) or die. Delivering a &lt;i&gt;coup de grace&lt;/i&gt; provokes attacks of opportunity.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Creatures that are immune to critical hits do not take critical damage, nor do they need to make Fortitude saves to avoid being killed by a &lt;i&gt;coup de grace&lt;/i&gt;.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"interdiction"},"incorporeal":{"name":"Incorporeal","description":"&lt;p&gt;Creatures with the incorporeal condition do not have a physical body. Incorporeal creatures are immune to all nonmagical attack forms. Incorporeal creatures take half-damage (50%) from magic weapons, spells, spell-like effects, and supernatural effects. Incorporeal creatures take full damage from other incorporeal creatures and effects, as well as all force effects.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An incorporeal creature has no natural armor bonus but has a deflection bonus equal to its Charisma bonus (always at least +1, even if the creature's Charisma score does not normally provide a bonus).&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An incorporeal creature can enter or pass through solid objects, but must remain adjacent to the object's exterior, and so cannot pass entirely through an object whose space is larger than its own. It can sense the presence of creatures or objects within a square adjacent to its current location, but enemies have total concealment (50% miss chance) from an incorporeal creature that is inside an object. In order to see beyond the object it is in and attack normally, the incorporeal creature must emerge. An incorporeal creature inside an object has total cover, but when it attacks a creature outside the object it only has cover, so a creature outside with a readied action could strike at it as it attacks. An incorporeal creature cannot pass through a force effect.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An incorporeal creature's attacks pass through (ignore) natural armor, armor, and shields, although deflection bonuses and force effects (such as &lt;i&gt;mage armor&lt;/i&gt; work normally against it. Incorporeal creatures pass through and operate in water as easily as they do in air. Incorporeal creatures cannot fall or take falling damage. Incorporeal creatures cannot make trip or grapple attacks, nor can they be tripped or grappled. in fact, they cannot take any physical action that would move or manipulate an opponent or its equipment, nor are they subject to such actions. Incorporeal creatures have no weight and do not set off traps that are triggered by weight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An incorporeal creature moves silently and cannot be heard with Perception checks if it doesn't wish to be. It has no Strength score, so its Dexterity modifier applies to its melee attacks, ranged attacks, and CMB. Nonvisual senses, such as scent and blindsight, are either ineffective or only partly effective with regard to incorporeal creatures. incorporeal creatures have an innate sense of direction and can move at full speed even when they cannot see.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"angel-outfit"},"invisibility":{"name":"Invisibility","description":"&lt;p&gt;Invisible creatures are visually undetectable. An invisible creature gains a +2 bonus on attack rolls against sighted opponents, and ignores its opponents' Dexterity bonuses to AC (if any).&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"ninja-mask"},"nauseated":{"name":"Nauseated","description":"&lt;p&gt;Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"radioactive"},"panicked":{"name":"Panicked","description":"&lt;p&gt;A panicked creature must drop anything it holds and flee at top speed from the source of its fear, as well as any other dangers it encounters, along a random path. It can't take any other actions. In addition, the creature takes a -2 penalty on all saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. If cornered, a panicked creature cowers and does not attack, typically using the total defense action in combat. A panicked creature can use special abilities, including spells, to flee; indeed, the creature must use such means if they are the only way to escape.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Panicked is a more extreme state of fear than shaken or frightened.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"tread"},"paralyzed":{"name":"Paralyzed","description":"&lt;p&gt;A paralyzed character is frozen in place and unable to move or act.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A paralyzed character has effective Dexterity and Strength scores of 0 and is helpless, but can take purely mental actions. A winged creature flying in the air at the time that it becomes paralyzed cannot flap its wings and falls. A paralyzed swimmer can't swim and may drown.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A creature can move through a space occupied by a paralyzed creature - ally or not. Each square occupied by a paralyzed creature, however, counts as 2 squares to move through.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"pummeled"},"petrified":{"name":"Petrified","description":"&lt;p&gt;A petrified character has been turned to stone and is considered unconscious. If a petrified character cracks or breaks, but the broken pieces are joined with the body as he returns to flesh, he is unharmed. If the character's petrified body is incomplete when it returns to flesh, the body is likewise incomplete and there is some amount of permanent hit point loss and/or debilitation.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"stopwatch"},"pinned":{"name":"Pinned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A pinned creature is tightly bound and can take few actions. A pinned creature cannot move and is denied its Dexterity bonus. A pinned character also takes an additional -4 penalty to his Armor Class. A pinned creature is limited in the actions that it can take. A pinned creature can always attempt to free itself, usually through a combat maneuver check or Escape Artist check. A pinned creature can take verbal and mental actions, but cannot cast any spells that require a somatic or material component. A pinned character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level) or lose the spell. Pinned is a more severe version of grappled, and their effects do not stack.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;Casting Spells while Pinned:&lt;/b&gt; The only spells which can be cast while grappling or pinned are those without somatic components and whose material components (if any) you have in hand. Even so, you must make a concentration check (DC 10 + the grappler's CMB + the level of the spell you're casting) or lose the spell.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"trophy"},"poisoned":{"name":"Poisoned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A poisoned creature is suffering from some poison or poison-like effect that can debilitate him.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"chemical-bolt"},"prone":{"name":"Prone","description":"&lt;p&gt;The character is lying on the ground. A prone attacker has a -4 penalty on melee attack rolls and cannot use a ranged weapon (except for a crossbow). A prone defender gains a +4 bonus to Armor Class against ranged attacks, but takes a -4 penalty to Armor Class against melee attacks.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Standing up from prone is a move-equivalent action that provokes an attack of opportunity.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"back-pain"},"risky_strike":{"name":"Risky_Strike","description":"&lt;p&gt;You can choose to take a -1 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +2 bonus on all damage rolls. When your base attack bonus reaches +4, and every 4 points thereafter, the penalty increases by -1 and the bonus to damage increases by +2.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You must choose to use Risky Strike before making an attack roll, and its effects last until your next turn. You must make an attack roll to declare Risky Strike.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt; The bonus damage does not apply to touch attacks or effects that do not deal hit point damage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"strong"},"shaken":{"name":"Shaken","description":"&lt;p&gt;A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"black-flag"},"sickened":{"Sickened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A sickened character takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"drink-me"},"stable":{"Stable","description":"&lt;p&gt;A character who was dying but who has stopped losing hit points each round and still has negative hit points is stable.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The character is no longer dying, but is still unconscious. If the character has become stable because of aid from another character (such as a Heal check or magical healing), then the character no longer loses hit points. The character can make a DC 10 Constitution check each hour to become conscious and disabled (even though his hit points are still negative). The character takes a penalty on this roll equal to his negative hit point total.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;If a character has become stable on his own and hasn't had help, he is still at risk of losing hit points. Each hour he can make a Constitution check to become stable (as a character that has received aid), but each failed check causes him to lose 1 hit point.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"death-zone"},"staggered":{"name":"Staggered","description":"&lt;p&gt;A staggered creature may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions). A staggered creature can still take free, swift, and immediate actions.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A creature with nonlethal damage exactly equal to its current hit points gains the staggered condition.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"padlock"},"stunned":{"name":"Stunned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A stunned creature drops everything held, can't take actions, takes a -2 penalty to AC, and loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any).&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attackers receive a +4 bonus on attack rolls to perform combat maneuvers against a stunned opponent.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"fist"},"unconscious":{"name":"Unconscious","description":"&lt;p&gt;Unconscious creatures are knocked out and helpless. Unconsciousness can result from having negative hit points (but not more than the creature's Constitution score), or from nonlethal damage in excess of current hit points.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"sleepy"} }} I figured it out. I had CRLF in there (and just needed LF) and had to do the HTML equivalent of the ' symbol as it was breaking out the lines. Don't know if it works through the import config menu button as I went and manually edited the script code (commenting out the original conditions starting around line 650 and replacing them.
Hi there. I'd like to use the StatusInfo script (and BattleMaster eventually), but I really dislike the built-in b&amp;w images in Roll20 and want to swap them out for my own icons. So my feature request would be to allow custom icons to replace the default b&amp;w set. Thanks!

Edited 1540278046
Hey, I love this script with CombatTracker, but would it be possible to allow the !condition &nbsp;command to players as well? This would make it more convenient for the players to see exactly what conditions they currently have, assuming they don't remember what their symbols mean. I am currently using the 0.3.10 build. Thanks! edit: I noticed that there's two different repositories to look at, one has v3.10 and one has v3.6. edit2: I just realized !condition [CONDITION NAME] is already available for players.
Ken, the problem is that the edits you made are sometimes missing part of the required code. For this reason the text cannot be parsed into a JavaScript Object. I went through the export you posted and checked if I could reduce it to something that would again parse and look if I can find the error (spoilers, found it) An parseable entry looks like this: [...] &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "entangled": { &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "name": "Entangled", &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "description": "&lt;p&gt;The character is ensnared. Being entangled impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An entangled creature moves at half-speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and a -4 penalty to Dexterity.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.&lt;/p&gt;", &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "icon": "cobweb" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }, [...] What this says is, that there is an object identified by the ID "entangled" which has several properties, the first property is the name that is being displayed ("name": "Entangled"), which has a descriptive text ("description": "...") and uses the icon cobweb ("icon": "cobweb"). In the ones you edited I believe you sometimes mixed up the ID and the name property and forgot to give a valid left-hand-side to the assignment (damn I was trying to keep this simple). So the parser trying to make sense of the string and trying to convert this into a JavaScript object does not know what to do. Let's see an example: [...] &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "exhausted": { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; "Exhausted", &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "description": "&lt;p&gt;An exhausted character moves at half-speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -6 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. After 1 hour of complete rest, an exhausted character becomes fatigued.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;A fatigued character becomes exhausted by doing something else that would normally cause fatigue.&lt;/p&gt;", &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "icon": "snail" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }, [...] You can see that if you compare the two snippets, that you're missing the "name": in the second line. Adding the property name makes it that the text is parseable again and can be loaded as Object in the code. There are some instances in the export that show this error. Fixing these should correct the problem.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello Robin, great to see you again !!! Could you please update the status info in the oneclick ? :)
Robin
API Scripter
Pantoufle said: Hello Robin, great to see you again !!! Could you please update the status info in the oneclick ? :) Should be updated soon.
I like this script, so thanks Robin! :) Would it be possible to have numbered StatusMarkers? Like when you select one via the token by hovering the mouse over the desired marker and instead of clicking the mousebutton you press a number-key on the keyboard?
Robin
API Scripter
Danii said: I like this script, so thanks Robin! :) Would it be possible to have numbered StatusMarkers? Like when you select one via the token by hovering the mouse over the desired marker and instead of clicking the mousebutton you press a number-key on the keyboard? I think it is possible through the api indeed, not sure tho. Will see what I can do.
Robin
API Scripter
Update 0.3.11 Possibility to add numbers to statusmarkers. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/StatusInfo</a>
Jay R. said: Hi there. I'd like to use the StatusInfo script (and BattleMaster eventually), but I really dislike the built-in b&amp;w images in Roll20 and want to swap them out for my own icons. So my feature request would be to allow custom icons to replace the default b&amp;w set. Thanks! Hi Robin. Is it possible for you to implement this feature at some point in StatusInfo? Or if it's already possible, could someone show me how to modify the code? (I'm not a programmer, so be gentle, lol) Thanks!
Robin
API Scripter
Jay R. said: Jay R. said: Hi there. I'd like to use the StatusInfo script (and BattleMaster eventually), but I really dislike the built-in b&amp;w images in Roll20 and want to swap them out for my own icons. So my feature request would be to allow custom icons to replace the default b&amp;w set. Thanks! Hi Robin. Is it possible for you to implement this feature at some point in StatusInfo? Or if it's already possible, could someone show me how to modify the code? (I'm not a programmer, so be gentle, lol) Thanks! I think I can make a custom icon option in the next version. I will look into it.
Thanks! That was quick. :D Robin said: Update 0.3.11 Possibility to add numbers to statusmarkers.
Robin said: Jay R. said: Jay R. said: Hi there. I'd like to use the StatusInfo script (and BattleMaster eventually), but I really dislike the built-in b&amp;w images in Roll20 and want to swap them out for my own icons. So my feature request would be to allow custom icons to replace the default b&amp;w set. Thanks! Hi Robin. Is it possible for you to implement this feature at some point in StatusInfo? Or if it's already possible, could someone show me how to modify the code? (I'm not a programmer, so be gentle, lol) Thanks! I think I can make a custom icon option in the next version. I will look into it. Thanks so much! Looking forward to it.