Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

little help

How would I make the work so it rolls the attack and only if it hits it rolls the damage? /roll 1d20+@{melee Tab} vs @{target|AC} if roll is higher than target AC @{target|AC} /roll 1d10+@{melee Dam} Otherwise i get the attack that's rolled and the "if roll is higher then AC" and the damage rolled.
I"d love to know that myself, I keep getting damage rolls on attacks that missed.

Edited 1392979068
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Conditinal Damage rolls would be very simple to set up, you just: listen for the chat event. Parse you command, the user should pass the attack roll, damage roll, and target defense. IE: !mycommand [[1d20+@{melee Tab}]] [[1d10+@{melee Dam}]] @{target|AC} You would then get the results of the rolls from the inlineroll array or by rolling them yourself. Compare the attack roll to the defense if it is a hit you output the damage to chat using sendchat()
huh im not a programmer that is greek to me do you think you could write it up so i could copy and paste :)