Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped]

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Scythe check the settings page and ensure you have the "add to tracker" setting set for initiative. It is enabled by default, but perhaps you've set up the script to disable it by default?
Lucian said: Dan S. said: I could be totally missing something, and this may require being a Pro to be able to use the companion script (which I plan on doing provided my party sticks with this). Yes, this requires Pro and the companion script - it's not possible to produce this kind of behaviour without using the API. Thank you for the quick reply! I figured as much. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
19.1.1 Bug fixes #754: Incorrect assumption that all innate spellcasting groups will end with "each"
Not sure what I've done wrong.  Setting up a sorcerer level 2, has 3 open level 1 spell slots. Drag and drop spells from compendium. In settings, checked "automatically expend spell resources". Now, every time they cast a spell, it comes up with  Slots Police Balaam "Bale" cannot cast Mage Armor at level 1 because they don't have enough spell slots/points. Help?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It sounds like the spells are not prepared. Press the "Long Rest" button on the sheet and you should see expended spell slots restored.
The restoration of spell slots works, but it always   gives the error, even if you do a long rest just before. Would you mind taking a look for me?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sent you a PM.
He's a sorcerer, so he shouldn't need to prepare spells. I managed to get it to work by switching over to a spell point system and it worked, however, it doesn't work with slots. I'm not sure if that's how the sheet is set up, or if I haven't configured the sheet correctly to work with spell slots...
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Keiss Sounds like your level 1 spell slots are bugged somehow. Most likely you've ended up with a duplicate attribute somewhere. Can you a) check your API log for lines that start ERROR or WARN and b) open the attributes and abilities tab for the character, and look for all of the spell_level_1_slots attributes. Delete all but one of them, and make sure the one that remains has a "max" value of 3.

Edited 1534113518
API: Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 1019 translation strings to worker..." "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598806 INFO : Summary of adding SRD entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":8},\"monsters\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":325},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":319}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598808 INFO : Summary of adding UAArtificer entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":1}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598811 INFO : Summary of adding UACleric entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598813 INFO : Summary of adding UALightDarkUnderdark entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598818 INFO : Summary of adding UAModernMagic entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":4,\"added\":0},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598821 INFO : Summary of adding UAOldBlackMagic entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":2,\"added\":0},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":5}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598822 INFO : Summary of adding UAPaladin entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598823 INFO : Summary of adding UARanger entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598824 INFO : Summary of adding UARangerRevised entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598825 INFO : Summary of adding UASorcerer entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598834 INFO : Summary of adding UAStarterSpells entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":8,\"added\":0},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":17}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598836 INFO : Summary of adding UATheFaithful entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598837 INFO : Summary of adding UATrioOfSubclasses entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":2,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598839 INFO : Summary of adding UAWarlock entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":0,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"classes\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":1,\"added\":0}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112598839 INFO : -=> ShapedScripts v10.0.1 <=-" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112599980 INFO : Detected sheet version as : 19.0.0" "5eShapedCompanion 1534112599982 INFO : Configuration state: {\"version\":4.7,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true,\"monsterTokenName\":\"\"},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"***default***\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"***default***\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"***default***\",\"rollOptions\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"\",\"initiativeToTracker\":0,\"breakInitiativeTies\":false,\"showTargetAC\":false,\"showTargetName\":false,\"autoAmmo\":true,\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2,\"saves\":{\"useCustomSaves\":false,\"useAverageOfAbilities\":false,\"fortitude\":{\"fortitudeStrength\":false,\"fortitudeDexterity\":false,\"fortitudeConstitution\":false,\"fortitudeIntelligence\":false,\"fortitudeWisdom\":false,\"fortitudeCharisma\":false},\"reflex\":{\"reflexStrength\":false,\"reflexDexterity\":false,\"reflexConstitution\":false,\"reflexIntelligence\":false,\"reflexWisdom\":false,\"reflexCharisma\":false},\"will\":{\"willStrength\":false,\"willDexterity\":false,\"willConstitution\":false,\"willIntelligence\":false,\"willWisdom\":false,\"willCharisma\":false},\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false},\"baseDC\":\"***default***\",\"expertiseAsAdvantage\":false,\"inspirationMultiple\":false,\"criticalDamageHouserule\":\"***default***\",\"proficiencyDice\":false,\"psionics\":false,\"customClasses\":false,\"honorToggle\":false,\"sanityToggle\":false,\"hitPointsRecoveredOnALongRest\":\"***default***\",\"hitDiceRecoveredOnALongRest\":\"***default***\"},\"tab\":\"***default***\",\"tokenActions\":{\"initiative\":false,\"abilityChecks\":null,\"advantageTracker\":null,\"savingThrows\":null,\"attacks\":null,\"statblock\":false,\"traits\":null,\"actions\":null,\"reactions\":null,\"legendaryActions\":null,\"lairActions\":null,\"regionalEffects\":null,\"rests\":false,\"spells\":false,\"showRecharges\":false,\"classFeatures\":null,\"feats\":null,\"racialTraits\":null},\"textSizes\":{\"spellsTextSize\":\"text\",\"abilityChecksTextSize\":\"text\",\"savingThrowsTextSize\":\"text\"},\"hide\":{\"hideAttack\":\"***default***\",\"hideDamage\":\"***default***\",\"hideAbilityChecks\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrows\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowDC\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowFailure\":\"***default***\",\"hideRecharge\":\"***default***\",\"hideFreetext\":\"***default***\",\"hideContent\":\"***default***\"},\"applyToAll\":false,\"hitDiceOutput\":\"***default***\",\"display\":{\"showPassiveSkills\":false,\"showWeight\":\"***default***\",\"showEmote\":false,\"showFreetext\":false,\"showFreeform\":false,\"showDiceModifiers\":false,\"showCritRange\":false,\"extraOnACrit\":false},\"measurementSystems\":{\"distanceSystem\":\"***default***\",\"weightSystem\":\"***default***\"},\"automaticHigherLevelQueries\":\"***default***\",\"automaticallyExpendSpellResources\":true,\"automaticallyRollDamageForAttacks\":\"***default***\",\"automaticallyRollDamageForSavingThrows\":\"***default***\"},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"silent\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoTraits\":true,\"turnRecharges\":false,\"ammoRecovery\":false},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longRestHDRecovery\":0.5,\"longRestHPRecovery\":1}}}}" I have 1 attribute each of: spell_level_1_slots originally [3/NA] set to [3/3] spell_level_1_slots_calc originally [3/NA] set to [3/3] spell_level_1_slots_remaining originally [3/NA] set to [3/3] spell_level_1_slots_expended originally [0/NA] set to 0/3] ... And a number of different configurations. I tried adjusting just spell_level_1_slots to 3/3 only, no luck. Etc. I've been trying for a good 4 hours. I even tried re-creating the character from a blank sheet, same problem. Created a brand new campaign, installed only the shaped companion, and still having the issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Issue was disagreement between sheet version and Script version. Apparently Github was not being communicative last night. Sorted out.

Edited 1534140751
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks Keith! And sorry Keiss that I sent you down the wrong path on that one. I should reiterate for everyone that is following the thread who doesn't already have this drummed into them: if something isn't working, please be completely sure that you're on the latest script and latest sheet version before you do anything else! If there's any doubt about which version that it is - not sure what the issue with Github was in this case - just scroll back a little way on the sheet and script threads and you will see the release announcements for the latest versions.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, Lucian! BTW, is the version number easy to find within the text of the script and sheet code themselves? Often, I'm not sure if I need to update. I do it anyway just in case, but it would be nice to be able to check.

Edited 1534179576
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
The sheet has a version number at the top left in the game, and the script outputs something like: "5eShapedScript 1534178985895 INFO : -=> ShapedScript v13.5.2 <=-" on startup. Those values are obviously included in the sheet and script code as well, but they're buried a long way in and it's probably just easier to fire the game up than trying to search through the code. If people think it would be a good idea, I can have the script output a little message when it's ready for use that includes both the sheet and the script versions. I've avoided doing it thus far because I figured that if every script output a startup message in chat it would get old really quickly, but perhaps the companion script is a bit of a special case. Thoughts?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If they show up in those places when you start the game, there's probably no reason to spam the chat. But maybe a script command? !shaped --version could output the installed version numbers of sheet and script to the chat. It would be up tot he user to decide to run the command at startup. If it can be done, it would be really cool if the command could poll Github to get the latest version numbers and alert the user that there are newer versions available. (Actually, that would be a really cool feature for any script on github.)
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, ok, maybe a !shaped-status command. It will give versions and also list all additional JSON content groups that are loaded. The github polling is sadly impossible thanks to security restrictions. The only way to achieve that would be a Tampermonkey script that wouldn't be subject to those restrictions and that's a direction I don't really want to go down right now.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I assume Roll20 has prevented any kind of API calls so that is likely not possible. Lucian, perhaps include the current sheet version when you output the script version? Very very few will ever run the command. Not those that ask questions here most likely.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Both the sheet version and script version are already output in the API log already. I don't currently output anything to chat. I'm torn between Keith's !shaped-status idea and having an automatic startup message. The script can take a while to load up when the sandbox is restarted and it might be helpful having a confirmation that it has all loaded along with any additional JSON content. I often find myself typing a command and wondering why nothing is happening only to realise that the script hasn't finished loading. Also, lots of people don't look at the API log before posting, so having an explicit version message (sheet + script) on startup might encourage those people to (a) check they have latest version and (b) include that info when asking for help.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Fwiw, this is what it would look like as a startup message:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Perhaps the sheet has room at the bottom to display script version if the script is loaded? Not sure if that is possible. Actually, a notice from Roll20 that the Sandbox has finished loading would be a nice general feature. BTW, sorry that this is kind of conflating the sheet and script threads. I'm just hoping that some sort of reporting feature can help improve user troubleshooting.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
The sheet can't display the script version in any reliable fashion because it doesn't have access to the script. A generic "Sandbox loaded" message might be useful, but it wouldn't give you the whole story because once the sandbox loads, all the scripts then have to do their own startup, and there's no defined standard for how a script reports that it is ready for user engagement. The Shaped script can take a while to start up as (a) it has to make a dummy character to test the sheet version - and it has to wait for this to have a chance to initialise properly and (b) if you have a bunch of custom JSON loading that can take a while as well.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Show it automatically. Those that need the information won't know how to look it up. It won't persist in the logs so it's just like the welcome message.
I don't know if this issue has been brought up before or has been resolved already, but I am not able to spells to the NPC sheets. I have tried to manually add a spell and drag it from the compendium and both have not worked. I have the 19.0.0 version of the sheet (how do I update the sheet without pro membership?). 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Without a Pro membership, your sheet will update automatically when the sheet is merged into the repository. Kryx does not OK a sheet for this until it is a relatively established and stable version. As for your spell adding problem, are you perhaps dragging and dropping with the character sheet "popped out"? It should not be in its own window.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're experiencing an issue please use the sheet's issue tracker to provide a full description of the issue with steps that I can take to reproduce the issue. Without that information there is little I can do to solve any problem. A new release will likely have no impact on any issue you are facing as the releases aren't very large currently.
Hey guys, I keep getting this sheet worker error, unable to find valid character. How do I get rid of this error?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Albert, All Script questions (this is the API console so it's the script, not the sheet) belong on the script thread that Lucian has open. Please use that thread for these types of questions.
I'm trying to upgrade to 19.1 However, We were on an extended hiatus and I think the current sheet is 11.5 we have been using. I tried just upgrading straight to 19.1 but it seems to have a few issues. It lost all the melee and Ranged attacks from the character sheets and I could not even add them manually. Everything else seemed to be ok but I downgraded back to the original sheets from a backup file and all attacks are back. Any idea on what the upgrade path should be or a way to upgrade directly? Thank you!! 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The sheet supports an upgrade path of at least the last 6 months. I think it's about a year or more right now. 11 was far beyond that and will not upgrade well. The sheet is expected to maintain the modern version at least every 6 months.

Edited 1534619934
I know I was hoping there was an intermediate page I could load to, to help along the upgrade. Would I be able to get a version of 15 and upgrade to that then to 19?  Also started an issue in the tracker.

Edited 1534694090
I made a bunch of macros to utilize the full power of the Shaped Sheet and script. They are designed so that you don't have to open any character sheets (useful for both DMs with lots of monsters, and PCs with lots of spells and such that slow down character sheets) Not sure where to post these, so I'll leave them here for anyone that's interested [link removed]

Edited 1534714481
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James said: Not sure where to post these, so I'll leave them here for anyone that's interested Please don't. The sheet is designed to be used without needing to open the sheet. It is designed to never need custom macros that people share and that become outdated. The methods you're using are fragile and the sheet already does them. I would highly discourage people from using such macros.
Hey one of the players in my games is having issues with choosing spells at higher levels in that the sheet is acting like he doesn't have spell slots of the level he wants to cast even though he hasn't used any spells of that level yet.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jerra, you can toggle on spells of any desired level. Once a level is toggled on you can manually edit the slots or determine the level of casting at the top of the sheet in the class section.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Jerra said: Hey one of the players in my games is having issues with choosing spells at higher levels in that the sheet is acting like he doesn't have spell slots of the level he wants to cast even though he hasn't used any spells of that level yet. Not sure if Kryx's reply has resolved this for you, but if not you should consider actually describing the problem that you are seeing if you want effective help solving it. "The sheet is acting like he doesn't have spell slots" could mean about half a dozen different things just to begin with. We have no context about what actions you've taken previously either - has he levelled up using the class levels at the top? Is there MC involved? Although I guess it's kind of flattering, it never ceases to amaze me that people assume we're some kind of mind-reading technomancers who instinctively know the answers; that or they just can't be bothered to type more than a sentence when asking for help ;-)
Lucian said: Although I guess it's kind of flattering, it never ceases to amaze me that people assume we're some kind of mind-reading technomancers who instinctively know the answers; that or they just can't be bothered to type more than a sentence when asking for help ;-) You mean you are not mind-reading technomancers?
Look at Kryx's avatar and one can plainly see he is a mind- eating technomancer. I understand the confusion... ;-)
Other than manual clickage, is there a way for a spell to consume both a Spell Slot AND a resource/components? 
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Pldl said: Other than manual clickage, is there a way for a spell to consume both a Spell Slot AND a resource/components?  I'm assuming that you're talking about having the component listed separately in your equipment and then having it automatically deduct uses from this equipment item when you cast the spell? No, there's certainly nothing that does that at the moment. In principle there's no reason why that functionality couldn't be added to the script. As a basic version I could fairly easily add something that checked your equipment for items that match exactly the wording of the component in the spell when there's a GP value specified, and warn if it isn't present or has uses = 0. If the spell says it consumes the component it would then decrement the uses count for that item. But you'd have to add the equipment item manually for the time being.

Edited 1535176627
I have updated the html/css/translations of the sheet, however the version of the sheet does not update. Also, the sheet is not recognized anymore at all, nor does the script recognize it. (updated from 18.1.2 to current) Shaped Scripts Error Couldn't find Shaped Character Sheet. This Shaped Script requires the Shaped Character Sheet to be installed in the campaign. and in the api console: "5eShapedScript 1535175902424 ERROR : Couldn't find Shaped Character Sheet. This Shaped Script requires the Shaped Character Sheet to be installed in the campaign."

Edited 1535177461
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Steeve, Are you updating manually or are you using the version from the drop-down list? If the former then really the only way for this to happen is if the character sheet is not set properly. I'd suggest you check two things: I know this is going to sound daft, but believe me, I've done this: check that you're actually updating the settings for the right game. Make sure that you're not updating on the dev server and opening on live, or vice-versa. If you're only using live then make sure you haven't somehow got confused with two games - updating one and viewing the other. If you're 100% sure you've only got one game in action, then it may be that you've got a copy-paste problem or a dropped connection while sending the data. Delete everything from the html, css and translation boxes, and repaste afresh from github. Make sure you're taking the "raw" versions and that you get *all* of the text for each one. Also, when you click save, wait until the page refreshes with the little box that says "settings saved successfully" before you do anything else.

Edited 1535178150
I am updating manually and have been deleting and pasting the new code to make sure I had no copy pasting issues. I have also waited for the refresh and tried multiples times to update. No success. EDIT: I tried copy pasting html, waiting a min, then copy pasting the css, waiting a min, and so on before saving and it worked. Don't ask me why it worked on the 10th or so try.
While I'm here, I have a player whose sheet brings both his current HP and max HP to 17 every time he checks or a "modifier" box. Any ideas? He is a paladin who also has an extra "2d8" in his hit dices which I think is linked to the issue. It's like the character sheets he is also lvl2 with some other class or something.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey Steeve, It's possible that you were having issues with the upload timing out before all the data was sent. When my connection has been a little flakey in the past I've had this problem - but if your upload speed is good then it may be that Roll20's servers are having a bad day. Some browsers are more aggressive at timing these things out than others. Waiting between pasting the files really shouldn't make any difference at all - nothing gets sent until you click save. My guess is that you just got lucky that time and the upload happened to complete within the timeout. Does this happen to anyone else, BTW? If so, could you mention which browser you use? Kryx and I are unlikely to notice this because the development tools include a script that submits the character sheet directly from the command-line (sorry, not really suitable for sharing - it's tied into the rest of the dev. environment and requires knowledge of a bunch of programmer tools); if this is a regular issue then maybe we need to be trying the manual route occasionally...

Edited 1535180171
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Steeve D. said: While I'm here, I have a player whose sheet brings both his current HP and max HP to 17 every time he checks or a "modifier" box. Any ideas? He is a paladin who also has an extra "2d8" in his hit dices which I think is linked to the issue. It's like the character sheets he is also lvl2 with some other class or something. Hi Steeve, Could you spend a bit more time describing this in more detail for us? You haven't really given me enough to go on there. What modifiers cause the problem when you enable/disable them? Do you have any idea how you've ended up with the extra 2d8 HD? Some screenshots - particularly one in edit mode showing all the things you've got going on would be useful.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please always open character sheet issues on the issue tracker, not on this thread. There you will be asked to provide reproduction steps on a new character sheet.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey Steeve, Yeah, I've had a quick look at this and there is nothing obvious. As Kryx says, you're going to need to open a proper bug report for this on the issue tracker. TBH I'm really stumped as to how this could be possible because there's literally nothing outside of the NPC parsing code and the code for processing rests that changes a character's HP value. It sounds a lot like you're somehow triggering a long rest or something. Clear reproduction steps are going to be a must - and if it only happens on this character I think you're going to need to import it into the test game so we can see what's going on.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
19.1.2 Bug fixes #758: New SRD Content cleanup code breaks lair actions and regional effects import from script #759: Race condition with updating actions on import Fixed Goblin Spider parsing #761: Spellcasting trait parse has invalid destructuring usage #765: Fix for #759 broke more stuff